West Michigan Audacity Sighting! >

West Michigan Audacity Sighting!

Notices

West Michigan Audacity Sighting!

Old 07-28-2002, 09:20 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default West Michigan Audacity Sighting!

Wow!!!I saw Audacity running north twards Muskegon.... sounded and tooked Great!!!! Passed him later in the channel looks awesome up close too, that will make someone a great boat!
Joe sorry I did'nt get to meet you maybe next time! It was a little rough for my daughter (only 8 months old yet) to run to G.H...when I passed your boat in the channel I did'nt see you.... I think you were in the cabin. hope to hook up some other time.
Don
Old 07-28-2002, 09:32 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I talked to Joe many times this weekend. Both for parts (seems he had an ignition box go bad) and in the channel!!! Boat looks awsome Joe. Saw you running south Sunday afternoon while we were fishing from the Powerquest (yes, you guys read that right, fishing from a 29 PQ). I even caught a fish!! 32 inch Lake Trout!! What a fight!!!!
Old 07-29-2002, 12:01 PM
Registered

I was down to Grand Haven Sun. saw Waterfoul, and Mr. Gadgets, didn't see Audacity though....Fred
Old 07-29-2002, 12:35 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Fred,

Did we talk... I am so brain light lately, cant keep up.. ??

I ran to Muskegon with Audacity and family..Talked to them at Dockers, and met Finny and talked to Waterfoul.

I am a going to have to keep a list... lol..damn lists.. If some one sees me and they are from the board.. wave me over to talk. I am guessing who is who until we meet and talk.. T\

Thanks.

Dick
Old 07-29-2002, 02:18 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yo Dick! you Knew it was me waving at you on your way out of Dockers did'nt you? Red white and Blue Sonic.....
Old 07-29-2002, 07:22 PM
Registered

yeah,,,it was a great weekend...dre' and i got to spend it with my aunt and uncle (had to get him off the wheel) for both days...we love it there! people are always great too. long story on the mechanical side of the weekend...but we always run! even if it kills me! my uncle ran with mr. G and friends to muskegon....my uncles been out of boat racing for some time now...he had a blast! as did i...i only drove for 5 miles at the end on sunday....kinda nice!....sorry we didn't get out much at night...to damn tired...next time!!!...THANKS A TON FOUL FOR LOOK'N FOR A MSD BOX FOR US!!!!!! WE OWE YA SOME SEAT TIME IN OUR BOAT!!!!
Old 07-29-2002, 09:32 PM
Registered

Default Hey Audacity?

Audacity.....Just out of curiosity,

what happened to the Team name "racing for a cure" that was in your signiture?? i would remember seeing it on all your posts, and now it's not there anymore.
Old 07-29-2002, 09:57 PM
Registered

Mr Gadgets, I didn't get the chance to introduce myself we were in the channel and saw your boat pulled up by the musical fountain area.....my depth gage isn't reading anywhere near close so I didn't dare try to beach it....I'll see you again sometime yet this season and say hi,.... where in Lansing are you working?....I am off Waverly road on St. Joseph.....Fred

Last edited by fred; 07-29-2002 at 10:00 PM.
Old 07-29-2002, 10:10 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Hey Gadgets-------How's that Schubeck lifter set-up running? I think you said you were trying Schubeck's stuff out and I am extremely curious. Glad to hear your boat is up and running---you deserve it after a long and streinous wait.

Me?------very soon!
Old 07-29-2002, 10:56 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Dyno,
I appoligize.. I am so brain dead I dont remember seeing you.. I had a rider that was kind of a negative influence and I was distracted.. I was not thinking about boats and people.. we need to drink a beer on the beach with the boats side by side.. Then the next time I can reconize you.. This getting old sucks.. Next time throw something at me.. LOL.

Fred,
Like I said.. or told Dyno.. throw something at me..LOL.. Hey you must be kinda close to me.. I am on Sanders Rd. Behind the Meijer warehouse. Ate breakfast on Waverly this morning Just down from Saganaw rd (I think). Dont remember the name of the place or the streets..LOL.. that age thing again.

Kamma,
So far no lifter noise, and I can idle down to 630rpm in gear with no problems so far. So far so good. I am hoping to see you out there pretty soon.. Good luck with it.. and thanks for the support..

Dick

Quick Reply: West Michigan Audacity Sighting!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.