If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Help!

Okay I resize photo got that, but when i save it, where do I save it? When i go to post the pic i get a box that says (highlighted in blue) http:// and above that line it says (IMG)xxx(IMG) or something like that, What dio I type in? when I tried it didn't post a pic just this[IMG]Mvc-005s.jpg-IrfanView[/IMG]

Registered tanned fat looks better's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Baja 270
    the western shore of THE BAY OF KANSAS CITY
    don't use the img button (for some reason the boardgods won't let us)

It needs to be saved to a file and go to the bottom and hit the attach file and browse your pc and double click on the file and if it's the right format and or size, it will load.

save it in a directory or sub-direcory that you will know where it is at. so when asked to "browse" (attach file) at the bottom of the posting page. you hit browse and locate the directory you had saved it in wah la is sent to the "GOD's" house and he puts it up on the web site......NO only kidding .... he wouldn't do that It does it automatically

Charter Member Charter Member rbtnt's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2001 28 Eliminator Daytona
    Central, Ohio USA

Did you get your drives back together?

My Boats:
    Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45
    Bell Canyon, CA
    Originally posted by Apache22
    Like this? that !!!!!!!!! Congrats!