Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   O.T; Oshkosh this weekend? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/29598-o-t%3B-oshkosh-weekend.html)

Crazyhorse 07-25-2002 10:07 PM

O.T; Oshkosh this weekend?

Anyone goiing to the airshow this weekend? I'm driving from Holland early Sat. morning and taking the red-eye passage on the carferry back to Michigan.

WES311SR1 07-25-2002 10:29 PM

I made it to sun-fun (in fla.) and wish that I could make it to oshkosh.

MnFastBoat 07-26-2002 10:28 AM

is this on sat and sun???
Sounds interesting???
Anyone have a weather update? for the weekend??
Wonder about staying on hte boat??

Cord 07-26-2002 10:32 AM

Ah, thunderstorms on Saturday, I think Sunday will be nice.

My brother in-law will proably be there. I'm going to be in town, but I highly doubt I'll make the show as I'll be wrenching at the dealer.

MnHowardCat 07-26-2002 10:57 AM

Hay MnFast Baot I was looking for you at the Miss-Croix poker run did you make it??? This weekend is also Lumber jack days we are going to the river and hang out here a cuple of bands play.

Consintracy 07-26-2002 11:02 AM

Todd & I would LOVE to go...but, he's got basketball scouting to do and I've got a Candle Party on Sunday.

Kirkules 07-26-2002 11:05 AM

I do believe the weather in Oshkosh is goina suck both Sat. and Sun.

However, I will be on either Winny or Lake Butt des Morts on Sat. (Unless there is lightning) I was going to go to Sturgeon Bay, but I forgot about the airshow!

Anyone else out there, I'll be on 5 or 16. (Enterprise)

The planes fly over the lakes, its awesome!

BTW: The graphic below is from johndee.com (Cool website for weather freaks and snow lovers) So if link doesn't work, check out the forecast graphic at johndee.com

C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\midwx.gif

MnHowardCat 07-26-2002 12:05 PM

I'LL keep a eye out for ya. I have I think the only Howard Cat out there it has Scare D Cat on the back stop and have a cold one with us.

Later Don

MnFastBoat 07-26-2002 05:56 PM

Originally posted by MnHowardCat
Hay MnFast Baot I was looking for you at the Miss-Croix poker run did you make it??? This weekend is also Lumber jack days we are going to the river and hang out here a cuple of bands play.
Nope never made it.
Boss says I take way to much time off from work :(
Would rather save vacation time for more important weekends like the Shootout and labor day :)

Not sure about this weekend :(
Should get out but I really hate all the crap on the river.
Was thinking about heading up to hte whitfish chain.
Lumber jack days are a tremendous crowd.
How long have you had the Howard?
I have not been on the Croix since the beginning of last year.
Really hate getting stopped for no reason out there.

What color boat and engine package you have?
I have never seen a howard cat up close, would be interested in checking it out if possible.

Reckless32 07-26-2002 06:17 PM

I rented a Cessna 172 and a buddy and I flew from here to OshKosh for a week camping under the wing in 1995. If you're a pilot that's the way to go. We had an awesome time and got some cool rides in as well...