Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Grand Haven this weekend???what's go'n on??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/29632-grand-haven-weekend-whats-gon.html)

Waterfoul 07-26-2002 05:17 PM

Everyone should bear in mind that the Coast Gaurd Festival fireworks are NEXT WEEKEND. This weekend there isn't really too much going on. The carnival might be setting up, but they don't really start until Tuesday. The food venders are there though. Can you say elephant ears?? LOL!!!

I'll be out on Saturday morning and staying overnight till Sunday. Midnight, you tie to the wall, I'll tie out off you (that way I don't get any wall scars!! LOL!!) By the way, I just found out Kris QUIT. What's up with dat? I'm sure it was for a good reason (like More Money somewhere else!)

Oh, if you're lucky you might get to see one or more of the Coast Gaurd ships heading into port this weekend. They close the channel down for a little while when the ships enter (but not when the freighters enter, hmmmmm.....).

Anyway, see all y'all out there.

gofastboater 07-26-2002 10:02 PM

Mike, how can you eat those elephant ears...gross!

Fred, Is that your Hawk on the trailer in building #2 at Great Lakes Marina?

Jim

dyno 07-27-2002 10:52 AM

Thats Freds rigg!!!the news this morning said the ships are due in on Monday....I might run down sunday weather permitting! this weekend could be a wash!I need to burn some fuel before I trailer north next weekend....

audacity 07-27-2002 12:41 PM

splashed the boat last night....fun fun fun...back on the trailer...tools in hand this morning and now go'n to try it again....give me a call on my cell if ya see us in GH.

Mr Gadgets 07-27-2002 10:23 PM

Hey,
I was there on the beach from 11:30 till about 1pm.. Sat. I met Vinney?? (Jeremy and Tracie) In a beautiful Eliminator.. My son in law and I came up from Holland. Jeremy did also.

Jeremy,
I thought you guys were going to follow us into the channel at Port Sheldon... Mike messed up the Nextel number that you gave us and we couldnt contact you.. Sorry for the miscommunications.. The wife and daughter were waiting for us at the launch there for 1/2hr... so we were in a hurry..
By the way it laid down in afternoon. We made it to Saugatuck by the end of the day and on the way back to Holland was able to let it hang out some..

I am headed back to GH on Sunday.. hope to see everyone there..

audacity,
With my lack of memory.. I dont know what your boat looks like.. hit me with a two by four if you get close and I dont reconize you..

Dick

audacity 07-28-2002 10:28 AM

look at the ativar thingy...or
www.audacityracing.com
we'll be out again today!!! looks like a good one...NO TOOLS TODAY!