Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   99% Sure Just Closed On My New Boat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/29646-99%25-sure-just-closed-my-new-boat.html)

SLINGSHOT 07-26-2002 12:16 PM

99% Sure Just Closed On My New Boat

MY BRO IS CHECKING IT OUT FOR ME RIGHT NOW IN FLA

I AM TAKING THE PLUNGE ON TEAM PRIME COMANCHE TRIPLE 1200'S AND # 6'S

CANT WAIT UNTIL I HAVE IT!

Dean Ferry 07-26-2002 12:36 PM

Congrats,
That is a AWESOME rig. I believe it was the subject of an article in Hot boat Mag. a couple of years ago? Are you trading the Slingshot back in With Randy? What happened to the Cat Fancy you were having?
Just curious,
Dean

puder 07-26-2002 01:23 PM

that is a ****ing BADASS ride!!!!!!!

SLINGSHOT 07-26-2002 01:58 PM

WELL................

I AM GOING TO SELL THE SHOT AS FAST AS I CAN OTHERWISE ITS GOING BACK TO RANDY SO NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY IT........AS FAR AS THE SPECTRE WELL 225K JUST WASNT WORTH IT TO ME. PLUS THAT APACHE/COMANCHE IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME PIECE( I WOULDNT SPEND 600K-700K ON A NEW ONE!) MY BRO;S GOT A CAT SO I'LL JUST

Dean Ferry 07-26-2002 02:25 PM

That Commanche is a truly unique rig! It looks like it's a race between you and Too Old as to who goes thru the MOST boats in a year!! Looks like you are going to have to change your OSO handle!
Congrats again, post some pics of that beauty when you get them.
MD

Dean Ferry 07-26-2002 02:39 PM

Too Old,
Your just waiting for the right deal to come along, you can't fool me!:D
I myself, am partial to the 388, as you know, BUT, not with all these Manatee Idle zones we have now, I can't justify the cost and all the idleing we would have to do!:mad:
MD
BTW, what do you think about BK being bought by the Texas Group? Probobly too early to tell, huh?
MD

rockstrmkr 07-26-2002 03:05 PM

congrats !!!!!

Team Prime is a very serious ride ! Lot's of history.
the last boat to come out of the Apache factory in Hollywood.

they don't make 'em better then that !!

Dean Ferry 07-26-2002 03:05 PM

Fred,
Sounds like a VERY POSITIVE move! Congrats to you!!
TGIF,
MD

SLINGSHOT 07-26-2002 04:11 PM

thanks

I have a real fast turnover rate on toys.............I had an acura nsx '01 for three months before I bought the hustler and I had that almost 4 months(still have it), but I plan on keeping this and making into a real showpiece.

I love the hustler, dont get me wrong but I want something more exotic.

If anyone has any pics articles or anything on TEAM PRIME I would love to see or hear about them.

thanks
now I guess I nrrd a new handle and a name for the boat
any ideas?

rockstrmkr 07-26-2002 04:21 PM

Team Prime -
originally 1/4 cabin.
did 100MPH + before they even dialed it in properly
some time later...I was told someone yanked the interior
it's even faster now....
This one hauls a$$...
best of luck with it