Notices

Whining B I T C H E S

Old 05-17-2013, 01:43 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,816 Likes on 904 Posts

This is great
A thread whining and b**ching about other people whining and b**ching

I have been through a few of the software upgrades and nobody ever likes the initial changes.
I would urge everyone to wait a while and let IB get done tweaking everything before making any final judgements.

Read the top of the Forum

Please note that some features are currently missing and/or may be broken. We are addressing these issues and apologize for any inconvenience. OSO Tech crew.

Last edited by Griff; 05-17-2013 at 01:47 PM.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:44 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Besides, we all know the real reason behind the change. Well that is if your one of the cool kids and got the secret PM. Chris Sunkin using funds from a secret Solyndra account authorized by Obama has obtained a high level position at IB. While you may think it is all a liberal left wing attempt to spy on conservative viewpoints, in actuality its simply a marketing strategy to promote the new Bafounzi Card Shark edition boat made from redesigned 41 Apache molds.

Last edited by phragle; 05-17-2013 at 01:47 PM.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont like the change to OSO but Yahoo doesnt ask me when they want to redo the main page and email setup. I dont like change on the computer because i hate trying to learn something i was already used too but after awhile you get used to it and enjoy it. Phragle said it best when he let us know that OSO is now owned by a BIGMAC. I guess we should be happy that somebody is willing to update the software or whatever and do what they have to do to keep this site running for all of us to enjoy. Please nobody take offense to this ive been drinking tequila.

Last edited by ItsPeanut; 05-17-2013 at 02:18 PM.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:17 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

My $.02
I run a company with 100 people.......if I gave out $100 bills there would be someone who complained it wasn't (5) $20's.

Sometimes you just have to make a change you feel is necessary for the business. I can only imagine the variety of opinions OSO would receive if they asked for them ahead of time...........and we'd still be "discussing" them 12 months from now.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
GET A FRIGGEN CLUE!!! Updating the forum is hard, give me a break. This forum isn't little waterfront internet bar we hang out at anymore. It's owned by Internet Brands, the McDonalds of internet forums. 10 to 1 they are changing all their forums, the ONLY difference is the BigMac is called the McBoat here as opposed to the other IB sites which serve the McBike, McPlane, McCar, McTruck etc... This is just IB's way of making every restaurant identical, prepping and serving all the food identical, the only difference is couple words on the sign out front and a picture on the wall of the lobby. If this change was actually difficult for them, then they have some real problems.
hit the nail on the head with this post.

back to some Mc*****in.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:00 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by phragle
GET A FRIGGEN CLUE!!! Updating the forum is hard, give me a break. This forum isn't little waterfront internet bar we hang out at anymore. It's owned by Internet Brands, the McDonalds of internet forums. 10 to 1 they are changing all their forums, the ONLY difference is the BigMac is called the McBoat here as opposed to the other IB sites which serve the McBike, McPlane, McCar, McTruck etc... This is just IB's way of making every restaurant identical, prepping and serving all the food identical, the only difference is couple words on the sign out front and a picture on the wall of the lobby. If this change was actually difficult for them, then they have some real problems.

Here's your clue.......OSO's software was totally hacked up with so many custom mods so any of the newer features COULDN'T be done. Now they can be.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
People, by nature, oppose change when they are comfortable with something. That's why we have political term limits and probably why pot is still illegal. It will all be good when it's sorted out and the old format will soon be forgotten.
Pass it over.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-17-2013, 03:08 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Level III Chaos
Here's your clue.......OSO's software was totally hacked up with so many custom mods so any of the newer features COULDN'T be done. Now they can be.
Then you need someone who can code instead of kiddiescript. There is just a slight difference between an artist and paint by numbers.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:42 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Will this new software allow us to use Tapatalk on our phones?
Old 05-17-2013, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
This is great
A thread whining and b**ching about other people whining and b**ching
Now that is funny...and true!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.