Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
1000 Islands Poker run 2002 >

1000 Islands Poker run 2002

Notices

1000 Islands Poker run 2002

Old 08-19-2002, 11:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys.Sorry had to go to work for 8hrs.Sucks I know. Anyway,Terry nothing wrong with being a bit spoil.Only live once.Might as well enjoy life. As for the Gananoque Marina Jeff.The number is 382-4088 .
Old 08-19-2002, 11:58 PM
Registered

Tomcat46, I'll be driving with Shane on his 24. I'm going to try and track you down and say hello, since we didn't meet up at the NYC Poker Run.

Salesmanship, sounds like an impressive collection of Nor-Techs you're bringing. Should be cool.
Old 08-20-2002, 12:04 AM
Hustler 26

Hi Jay. I'll be there Friday around noon with Sterndrive Spec and his boat. At the June run in A-bay we where told that they wanted all the boats docked in Gan no later than noon. Something to do with security. Is this still true. Also that there will be only one US stop, A-bay where the boats will be inspected.Can you shed some light on any of these issues

Thanks Dave M aka Hustler 26

Old 08-20-2002, 01:15 AM
Registered

Hey Dave,I don't know what they told you about being in by noon.Only thing I can think of is getting here long beofre noon.If not you'll be in a nice long line.But we do our best to keep it going quick and fast.We try to make it as easy as possible for you guys.I know for all the years I have been doing this,We have launched boats right till 11:00pm. Take care and hope to see you here.
Old 08-20-2002, 09:11 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Hey Jay and the rest of you:

I know from what I have seen with pics from Poker Runs Mag and what my Bros have taken with their cameras that the boats all congregate after the run at various places. I know there are a bunch at Abay and I was wondering, are there more boats over at Ganonoque than Abay or do the runners just go back and forth after the run for the public to see them? Is there a morning run and then an afternoon run with the highest dealt hands or is it all in one run? We will be one of the spectator boats out there this year, maybe near Rockport, I think, and will do our best to stay out of the way. It would be nice to meet up with some of you OSO guys if over in the Abay area!! My Bros (one Bro is "Winnie", here on the board) and I will be at the Edgewood under last name Cosselman. We will probably be frequenting Cavallarios a bit to!
Old 08-20-2002, 09:12 AM
Registered

Does anyone know why they eliminated the card stop at Clayton this year? I wanted to watch them arrive in a little less crowded area than A-Bay. but I need to be back in Syracuse by 3:00 p.m.
Old 08-20-2002, 09:44 AM
Registered

Default DAH!

Disregard my question! The answer is at the Poker Runs Mag site!
Old 08-20-2002, 10:13 AM
DallasHeat

Man it's killin me not be there this year, first time since I moved down here.

Have a great/safe RUN everyone, hope the weather co-operates!

DallasHeat

Old 08-20-2002, 10:44 AM
Registered

To answer about the boats,the majority of them will be here.Probably close to 150 as usuall.Only a handfull stay in A-Bay and come over for the morning to do the run
Old 08-20-2002, 11:50 PM
Hustler 26

Luvoffshore we'll be in A-bay Friday. We are staying at the Ship Motel which is right in the middle of town. (walking distance to all the FUN spots) We plan on having dinner around 8:00 pm at Cavallarios. Maybe we'll see you around town If not than at the run

Dave M aka Hustler 26

Quick Reply: 1000 Islands Poker run 2002

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.