Notices

Good Bye

Old 05-22-2013, 08:43 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by Smitty
Changes are inevitable with many things in life. But when changes cause things to go backwards, that is not good. I work at a computer most of my day, and when I find it hard for my eyes to quickly find and focus on things, I lose interest quickly.
that was actually my biggest prob with the new format, i didnt care for it visually. I dont really notice it anymore and its only been a couple days. I would like to see maybe the thread title in a bolder font or diff color. I'm sure a request would solve that but for now i'm sure they are still tweeking things more important then that. Heck for all i know i maye be able to change it on my end
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Last edited by glassdave; 05-22-2013 at 08:46 AM.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by akaboatman
Love all my friends. I'm a paying member so I guess you have my email address. Artie
So you'll give up on your friends because the website isn't WHAT YOU WANT ?
Old 05-22-2013, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by glassdave
lol while I'm not a fan of the new format i'm sure it will be fine in time (it always has been in the past). I find this kind of response just laughable . . . . what i find more annoying then the change is crybaby threads like this. Jeezsus get over it, take your frustration and a little bit of time and familiarize yourself with the new board . . . . its not that hard. . . . . .
He has a history of being a whiner, My guess is he isn't going anywhere. Just another ploy for cheap Internet attention.

While I usually welcome change, I am struggling with this as well. But when it is fixed it will most likely be better. It's not the site, but the people, the content, and the conversation that keeps me here. If you enjoy that, find away to navigate around the new format and stop crying
Old 05-22-2013, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

My reasoning has nothing to do with the new format...more with all the negatively, know it alls and drama. I will still be on it daily but not as a paying member. Most of the members that I have been involved with on here are good dudes but only takes a couple bad ones to ruin it. Some members go WAY overboard with their brand loyalty... they act like your talking about their wife. Its a damn boat...who cares.. lol. I love my boat but that doesn't mean that its the only brand to have. Just my .02¢

Last edited by Drock78; 05-22-2013 at 10:10 AM.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 4bus
He has a history of being a whiner, My guess is he isn't going anywhere. Just another ploy for cheap Internet attention.

While I usually welcome change, I am struggling with this as well. But when it is fixed it will most likely be better. It's not the site, but the people, the content, and the conversation that keeps me here. If you enjoy that, find away to navigate around the new format and stop crying
I Agree. Well said.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:28 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Last edited by jayboat; 05-23-2013 at 05:53 AM.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:41 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont like it either but i dont think theres a better performance site, As with everything else you will get use to it. I have and so have many others. Im sure if you quit coming on here u will come back as all the other haters did.I complained also but look around this is one of the best performance boat sites around.So i and othere are here for the long run.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by akaboatman
Don't like this sight anymore.Artie

You cant leave, the plants will die.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:46 AM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Jay, how ya liking the 7100?? I picked up the D600 a couple of months ago and wish I had more time to play with it. Have a D7000 and D300s also. Kind of a camera "whore". I wish I had your experience and know how. Keep hoping the camera makes my pictures better. Haha. Not going to happen.

Sorry about the OT.

Sam
Old 05-22-2013, 10:55 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by glassdave
lol while I'm not a fan of the new format i'm sure it will be fine in time (it always has been in the past). I find this kind of response just laughable . . . . what i find more annoying then the change is crybaby threads like this. Jeezsus get over it, take your frustration and a little bit of time and familiarize yourself with the new board . . . . its not that hard. . . . . .
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.