Notices

Good Bye

Old 05-23-2013, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
I agree, the number of wannabes, know-it-alls and drama queens on here has increased substantially in the last 3 years. Although I find it more comical than irritating now.
Well here's my philosophy- I'm on a TON of forums. Ranging from HVAC-mustang-Silverado- gm-trucks- garage builds, camaro5 forums and much more. Seems to me the younger guys like myself tend to be the "know-it-alls" and drama queens as my generation in my eyes is crap and all about the "social" life and have to be into everything per say. I was raised more of those old school ways in "respecting" my elders. And it seems there is more of a older crew here- sorry for the older guys. Im 28 and know i still have a lot to learn. Haha Only guessing as most of these boats are big $. But I still like the site no matter the format as I enjoy reading the builds and different setups. Plus met some good people. Cheers!
Old 07-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by akaboatman
Don't like this sight anymore.Artie

Last Activity:07-07-2013 08:14 PM
Old 07-12-2013, 05:04 PM
Registered

Musta been a ghost Nort!
Old 07-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Level III Chaos
Last Activity:07-07-2013 08:14 PM
Thanks I heard about the phantom flipping last weekend an came on here to see what happen. I've lurked a few times. Whats your point. It's not the format. Artie
Old 07-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by akaboatman
Thanks I heard about the phantom flipping last weekend an came on here to see what happen. I've lurked a few times. Whats your point. It's not the format. Artie
The point is this. You come on here, start a thread that says goodbye, and here you are? What the f... is the matter with you? You look like a total idiot.
Old 07-12-2013, 05:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Smitty, you are spot on with with comment. OSO should have left the format as is, I too have slowed down being on OSO, throughout the course of a day for the last 13+ years I would be on here 10 to 20 times intermittently, but only now check the classifieds and race or tech stuff, pretty much.

There seems to be far less activity in the General Discussion section too (my assumption may be incorrect).

I will stay on the site though, times change, people come and go, but I have been on here since the site's birth, and I am a loyal guy, and I do like reading about the other's member's accomplishments, troubles, experience, know-how, banter, and most importantly support. When my father passed away the members on here where tremendous with their support and heart felt condolences, which is something me and my family will always remember.

So I b1tch about the format change but will stcik and stay, this is my internet home for Performance boat news.

Last edited by Smarty; 07-12-2013 at 07:15 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-12-2013, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Smarty
Smitty, you are spot on with with comment. OSO should have left the format as is, I too have slowed down being on OSO, throughout the course of a day for the lats 13+ years I would be on here 10 to 20 times intermittently, but only now check the classifieds and race or tech stuff, pretty much.

There seems to be far less activity in the General Discussion section too (my assumption may be incorrect).

I will stay on the site though, times change, people come and go, but I have been on here since the site's birth, and I am a loyal guy, and I do like reading about the other's member's accomplishments, troubles, experience, know-how, banter, and most importantly support. When my father passed away the members on heer where tremendous with their support and heart felt condolences, which is something me and my family will always remember.

So I b1tch about the format change but will stcik and stay, this is my internet home for Performance boat news.
Its also summer time, always slows down. Then the winter blues will kick in...
Old 07-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Registered

I can assume when there is a change and people have to log in again some just don't. It seems to happen here and other sites I frequent. After this last time I noticed a bunch of people absent. Some came back some didn't. It took me two weeks before I went through the hassle of finding the password and logging on.
Personally I dig the new format. Others have voiced their opinion against it. Big deal! It is an internet site. Deal with it or move on...
Old 07-12-2013, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just lurked after I said I didn't like the sight. Nort looked up the fack that I lurked. This is what I dn't like about OSO. Leave me alone Nort
Old 07-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

hey don't let the door hit you in da azz on the way out... relax peeps, im back and will take up the slack.... game on

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.