Notices

Baltimore Maryland?

Old 05-23-2013, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baltimore Maryland?

Im going to be Baltimore Md, with the wife this weekend (without my boat) anything going on? Anything BOAT related going on or good places to see? Thanks!
Old 05-24-2013, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

Not that I know of but I did here a lot of the poker runs have been cancelled. But I'm sure a lot of boaters will be out. Since mine I've decided is going to wait till next year I'm supposed to go out on a 16' dingy- I think I'm going to pass! Haha for a nice dinner check out Flemmings Steakhouse off of Alicianna St. Moderately priced and great food! Basically eat a filet with a fork" the rusty scupper is pretty decent and overlooks the harbor. Fells point and Canton is usually hopping on the weekends. If you want to head north a little check out River watch resturant. On the water great food and bands at night. Also a few places in Bowleys Quarters. One place I know used to be called the wild duck. For the life of me I can't remember the new name. Hope this helps a bit!

***edit*** old wild duck is now called Sunset Cove. There is another just up the street but not on the water called Sunset beach.

Last edited by KRAUSMOTORSPORTS; 05-24-2013 at 08:54 AM.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, I will be at Fells point for a bit, so may hang out there for a night. Thaks for the info.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:17 AM
Registered

No problem! Have fun! Baltimore can get crazy sometimes. Haha also just found out Sunset Cove is have a "glow-night" ?? Black light party type thing. I'm sure it's going to be a huge Young crowd- I'm 28 and I don't even think ill go. Haha
Old 05-24-2013, 02:10 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,185 Likes on 515 Posts

Do you have a car?
Red Eye's Dock Bar Restaurant - Kent Narrows Maryland Eastern Shore

https://www.facebook.com/redeyesdockbar

...ought to busy during the day over the long weekend. There are a few places to hop down there as well.

Baltimore will have much of a 'thug' scene outside of the Inner Harbor and Fells Point.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 05-24-2013 at 02:14 PM.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Do you have a car?
Red Eye's Dock Bar Restaurant - Kent Narrows Maryland Eastern Shore

https://www.facebook.com/redeyesdockbar

...ought to busy during the day over the long weekend. There are a few places to hop down there as well.

Baltimore will have much of a 'thug' scene outside of the Inner Harbor and Fells Point.
X2 this is true-- if you don't mind the drive to red eye which isn't too bad plus you pass through Annapolis which is another great place to stop. But Red Eye is where the Party's plus some nice scenery and "bigger" boats then the back river Crick as we call it.