Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Have you weighed your boat lately? >

Have you weighed your boat lately?

Notices

Have you weighed your boat lately?

Old 06-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I spent all day today towing my boat to various scrap yards hoping they would weigh it and give me some good coin for it as scrap in order to finance a trip to Canada.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:51 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
I spent all day today towing my boat to various scrap yards hoping they would weigh it and give me some good coin for it as scrap in order to finance a trip to Canada.
Lord knows it seems like they are never going back in the water around here....LOL
Old 06-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,220 Likes on 527 Posts

Originally Posted by BZ
Lord knows it seems like they are never going back in the water around here....LOL
Have you actually made it to the water yet? Or have your been too hungover to find your boat all season?
Old 06-01-2013, 06:00 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quick question for you guys from Chicago area... I just got back from looking at that 36 outlaw at Grand Sports Center the 98 yellow, orange, and green one with the 500's with a friend of mine any one know the story on it? if so please PM me with your thoughts or knowledge... I don't want to further derail this thread any further... Thanks
Old 06-02-2013, 04:03 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Dukedonzi
Quick question for you guys from Chicago area... I just got back from looking at that 36 outlaw at Grand Sports Center the 98 yellow, orange, and green one with the 500's with a friend of mine any one know the story on it? if so please PM me with your thoughts or knowledge... I don't want to further derail this thread any further... Thanks
Did you weigh it? Did you bring skanks with on a sea trial ? If not, WTF are you posting that $hit here

I heard it was owned by a creepy Baja guy, and I'm sure you'll find a selection of overtons catalogs with the pages stuck together in the women's apparel section. Maybe even a styrofoam noodle with the ends full of Vaseline
Old 06-02-2013, 08:23 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Did you weigh it? Did you bring skanks with on a sea trial ? If not, WTF are you posting that $hit here

I heard it was owned by a creepy Baja guy, and I'm sure you'll find a selection of overtons catalogs with the pages stuck together in the women's apparel section. Maybe even a styrofoam noodle with the ends full of Vaseline
Hahaha, awesome!
Old 06-02-2013, 08:34 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Oh! a quiz! I got this!

Answers; 1) No, but they pulled the trailer over my foot and it feet way heavier than the brochure said 2) Yes, but if our wives find out we will need to go to Canada to escape the death penalty 3)"All" Baja guys are creepy and drive white vans, so that didn't really help... 4) I found "said Overtons catalogs in the cabin of the fountain that was on the lot next to it, I think the name on the fountain was "mild molester" and the hole in the noodle was pretty small...

How did I do?
Old 06-02-2013, 08:47 AM
Registered

lol
Old 06-02-2013, 09:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
I could go so many directions with a response to this...but Ill let it lie.
Old 06-02-2013, 12:28 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32thKuUQ8jk I coat believe this is all I got for video all weekend :/ I really failed in that dept. these two girls with the big asses really couldn't dance, but they tried all day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.