If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Charter/Platinum Member Charter Member
    My Boats:
    2006 American Offshore 26'
    Egg Harbor Twp, N.J. USA
    First off, if you had the #@$@ to ask, you must either not know what HP boating is all about, or you understand and are just dying to get a quick high. If it is the latter, a nice dinner at a great restaurant with a "bunch" of cosmo's would be fine...

Charter Member #232 Charter Member Audiofn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
    Carlisle, MA USA
    In all honesty I ussually offer to take people out for rides if I can. The reason...... They may have a different opinion of what we do if they get a ride. Right now it looks like we are going to be fighting for our right to boat up in Maine due to the people along the lake just not understanding!!!! So I guess every little bit can help. Most people seem actually to be afraid to go for rides. Now that of course could be that they are scared of me and not my boat
    Put your best foot forward!

My Boats:
    Zodiac RIB
    Grand Haven, MI USA
    It's funny how many don't ask for gas money. I never did and could gobble up 100 gallons running from Grand Haven and back just twice at a good clip. I mean really, it is futile to ask for money. What do you say when they say "here's $10 for gas" : it costs that much just to start them. Plus as long as I am along I am getting the same amount of enjoyment as if by myself.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345