Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   American Offshore Boats (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/29741-american-offshore-boats.html)

FASTCATS 07-29-2002 07:56 PM

Thanks Guys for all of the kind words. We like what we do!

Merlin, How did the new props work?

Scott
:)

blueamerican 07-29-2002 07:57 PM

I am on my second 26' AO (a 1999) they only get better. Goal is still a 31. Maybe some day the "Cat Gods" will smile down at me and say its time.

FASTCATS 07-29-2002 08:11 PM

Hi Blue,

We have the Graphics guy finally coming out this week(he says that he's been busy) and we now have another guy that wants a set like what you're talking about. As soon as we hear from him I'll shout at you!

Scott

:D

H2Xmark 07-29-2002 08:43 PM

Hey Hey, Scott I could tell by the look on the guy from New Orleans face, that he was going to buy, that is why I left a little soon to let you take care of him, don't worry I will get with you soon for that ride! thanks again. Mark:D

formula31 07-29-2002 09:19 PM

What ever happened with the incident in Grove ,Ok where you used to be located?

FASTCATS 07-29-2002 10:37 PM

I'm not sure!

I'm not sure of any incidents, I bought the company about 2 years ago and it was already located here in Dickinson. Ed (the founder) was in Grove and moved the company down.

Scott:)

KCHOTBOAT 07-30-2002 08:54 AM

Originally posted by FunHome
Rich, Do What? The Water Patrol in a 26 AO Cat? You have got to be kidding!!

If so then Scott, was it a pain to build them to their standards? I always heard that they have weird Standards that they require. And that is why they ran Webbcraft's for so long, It was the only company that would put up with them. And as for Challenger they just wanted to be able to say that the Water patrol uses them.

H2XMark, I'll second that, Scott is #1 world class people!! Great to talk boat's with!! I met him at Miami this spring!

Brad
We where heading towards Bid Dicks around the 40mm and I saw the 26 American Offshore and tuned around to play with him. I get up next to the boat and see a big Mo. Waterpatrol sticker on the side of the boat. I wish I would have had a camera with me.

FunHome 07-30-2002 09:30 AM

Rich, I would have loved to see the look on your face!!

Scott, How many boat's did they buy? What Power do they have?
;)

FASTCATS 07-30-2002 10:08 AM

None.... YET!

They must have bought it used. But I'd sure like to talk to them. Can someone get a pic. I'd love to see it!

"Uh no sir... I wasn't going over 35mph, uh no sir, I haven''t had a thing to drink. Those pipes don't sound too loud to me! By the way, How do you like that American Offshore?"
hahaha

Scott:D

GRH 07-30-2002 10:13 AM

They probably confiscated it.....:mad: