Notices

Hey Cat Guy's

Old 07-30-2002, 11:12 AM
290PQ

Thumbs up Hey Cat Guy's

Went for my first ride in a Cat this weekend, 24 HTM All I can say is "Holy S#!t" This thing flew! 103mph on GPS With 5 people on board!
The ride was incredible, the boat really came to life around 80 and it never felt out of control.
I am hooked!!
I have got to have one!!!
The best part is the wife loved it too, when I said lets sell the Powerquest and get a cat she said, " Ya Let's"

I really like the space in the HTM, but want to look at other options, we do need a small cabin for the kids to get out of the sun once and a while are there any others with a layout like it?

Does the 26AO have a cuddy?
Any input would be helpfull

Old 07-30-2002, 11:18 AM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

As a HTM owner they are a blast in smooth water or wind chop. Lakes like the LOTO will beat you to death. Mine runs low to mid 90's and am looking to sell it to go back to a V for the Ozarks.
Old 07-30-2002, 11:25 AM
FASTCATS

Hey 29 PQ

The AO has come cabin, it is just not enclosed like the HTM. But still plenty of room for getting out of the elements for adults, so the kids definetly fit.

Hey KC,

We just need to get you a bigger Cat! BlownCarrera rode withus in some decent chop this weekend, see what he thinks.

Old 07-30-2002, 11:26 AM
290PQ

KC, We run mostly in some smaller inland lakes usually not to rough. I was very impressed with the way the boat road it was pretty choppy for our little lake.
What are the details on your HTM? year, power, hours, price
Thanks

Old 07-30-2002, 11:41 AM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Originally posted by 290PQ
KC, We run mostly in some smaller inland lakes usually not to rough. I was very impressed with the way the boat road it was pretty choppy for our little lake.
What are the details on your HTM? year, power, hours, price
Thanks
The boat is a 97 used by HTM in both Hotboat and Powerboat mags. You can find it in the Feb. 98 issue of Hotboat. The boat has about 300 hours on it. The motor is a 540 with about 25 hours. The block was a brand new 502 bored and strocked with Merlin heads, dart intake and Lighting headers.The drive has about 100 hours on it. The drive has an IMCO drive extension, hyd steering, drive shower and nose cone.
Old 07-30-2002, 11:42 AM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Originally posted by FASTCATS
Hey 29 PQ

The AO has come cabin, it is just not enclosed like the HTM. But still plenty of room for getting out of the elements for adults, so the kids definetly fit.

Hey KC,

We just need to get you a bigger Cat! BlownCarrera rode withus in some decent chop this weekend, see what he thinks.
Make me a deal on a trade.
Old 07-30-2002, 11:49 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm glad to see that your hooked we love are Howard but the wife wants to go biger. There are a lot nice smaller cat out there but there mostly in the sowth west. Keep a eye on
www.theboatbroker.com
they get a lot used cats in the fall as far as a new boat I think one of the best places is the L.A. Boat show. Good luck and if you get Minnesota you can check out my Howard.

KCHOTBOAT I know what you mean we got rocked at LOLO I think you nead a 38' or biger on that lake.
I'LL be back for labor day party in the cove.
BEEDS BEEDS AND MORE BEEDS
Old 07-30-2002, 11:50 AM
Tom Slick

Talking

290PQ,
Your in luck, I have my 2001 HTM SS-24 for sale. The boat was featured in the February 2002 issue of Family and Performance Boating magazine. It is the fastest single carbureted unblown HTM SS-24 ever built at 107 MPH. It has a 565 c.u. Chevrolet built by HTM Racing's Ken Lane. It has an HTM Racing built XR drive w/ nose cone, shower and lab finished prop. The boat is in perfect condition, as it only has 40 hrs. on it. If you would like more info, please feel free to contact me at 626 695-1218 or e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks
Chris

Old 07-30-2002, 12:19 PM
290PQ

Tom, Sounds like a very cool boat but probably out of my price range right now.

Old 07-30-2002, 12:40 PM
Boating Fool

Here is the cuddy in the Magic 28 Cat. They actually have 3 options when it comes to the cuddy.
Attached Thumbnails Hey Cat Guy's-2dscn0029.jpg  

Quick Reply: Hey Cat Guy's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.