Hey Dyno! Well, we're almost there. Two of us worked on it for 5 hours yesterday and just about have most of the battery rewiring wrapped up. We also installed the trim pump motors and have those all wired up as well. We also installed new Guest battery switches yesterday. Teusday, we plan on having all the battery rewiring finished. That way we can try all the drive trim and K-plane motors and should have the ignition boxes, bilge pumps, coalesent fuel filters and engine hatch actuator/pump mounted and working.
I would think it should be running by this weekend perhaps---but the way things have been going with it I wouldn't hold my breath!