Havre de Grace, MD this weekend!

Old 08-01-2002, 10:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Flats Get together

Yes the flats are fun. We can see the East end
from our home at Carpenters Point, been going there
for years when not in Florida.
Yep, Blue Thunder, you are correct with the directions, just stay off the Hospital (Perryville) about 150 feet there is a
deep channel, Jersey Devil !! Dont cut accross!!
C-spray, No GPS but The Flats are near Furnace Bay
on the left and Flats to the Right from H D G. Where do
you keep your boat???? DK2
Old 08-01-2002, 11:37 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Cool

Hey BT! The wife has a baby shower to attend. She will be coming down sunday to pick up the pieces, LOL!

Hey Chuck we'll see you at the Chesapeake Inn we're going to be there to check out the Poker Run. What time do you think you'll be there?

As for you Warpaint.........I'm figuring a few of my special cokes and the rev limiter will loosen up, hell she may have to drive you back to the marina!!!!!! Put on you're drinkin' shorts, BEAAAATCH!!
Old 08-03-2002, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

R Addiction and Warpaint-
Good to finally meet some brother OSO'ers! The Flats will definitely become one of my favorite hangouts. Remember, my boat is "Beats Workin' " white/blue Wellcraft 23 Nova XL. If you see me out and about, feel free to stop by and chat.

I'll probably head back to the Flats for awhile on Sunday. Maybe some of you other guys will be there.
Old 08-04-2002, 04:03 PM
Registered

We were there arks... we were down by the jet boat section on Saturday. I talked to Mr Raddiction and think I remember seeing your boat/boat name. We'll have to hook up at Llodys Creek or something before summer is over. Flats was a blast for sure!!

BT
Old 08-04-2002, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

BT-

Sorry I missed you Sat. I did see a blue/white Scarab, but wasn't sure it was you. I was cruising around in a little red kayak for awhile. Does your boat have teak trim around the windshield?

I'd like to know the trick for getting into Lloyd's Creek without banging up the prop! Every time I try it, it costs me $$$ I haven't tried it in a couple years, now.
Maybe you can "show me the way". I'm slipped at HdG municipal marina and will be around pretty much every weekend. PM or e-mail me if you wanna hook up somewhere.
Old 08-04-2002, 07:49 PM
Registered

Nope arks... no teak around the windshield. It is a 30' panther flat deck, white with blue stripes.

I been going to lloyds for almost 10 yrs and never had any trouble getting in. You must be getting too close to the sand bar on the right. Must stay about ten feet off the other side... near the rope swing.

Anyway... I am almost certain we will be at Lloyds next weekend. PM me if you wanna hookup for the run over. We have a slip on the NE river. Maybe we can get Mr and Mrs Raddiction to come along. He may be in jail though..............

BT
Old 08-04-2002, 09:58 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

No jail time this weekend. But the wife did put me in handcuffs for a while . Arks ..getting into lloyds is a breeze hook up with us and we'll clear a path.
Old 08-05-2002, 08:04 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

We weren't able to come by on Sunday - The Admiral has a bad summer cold right now. Sorry we missed you guys.
RAddiction - We'll be out this Friday/Saturday - Is Lloyd's Creek the one that's off of the south side of the Sassafras just before you get to Ordinary Point? I think that I've been in there - you have to stay WAY to the right, correct?
Old 08-05-2002, 09:03 AM
JerseyDevil

C_Spray how was the poker run on the delaware?
We saw you on sunday you must have been going back, we were at eating at Shaffers our boats were at the end, blue Formula "MissMyMoney", and 32 baja.
Tom (MissMyMoney)

Old 08-05-2002, 09:44 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Tom - See the Philly Poker Run thread. It was one of the best one's I've been on. You should have come with us on Saturday.
Yep - saw your boat. Pretty.

Quick Reply: Havre de Grace, MD this weekend!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.