Semper fi...Havasu Cig....... >

Semper fi...Havasu Cig.......

Notices

Semper fi...Havasu Cig.......

Old 07-29-2002, 01:39 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts
Default Semper fi...Havasu Cig.......

Hey you guys, nice meeting you and talking for the little while we did.....The cig looks frickin AWSOME!!! Hope to hook up with you guys again and maybe we can party a little bit more

Tank
Old 07-29-2002, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Tank,

Sorry we missed you out there this weekend. I saw the 33 Eliminator and the Cafe Racer a couple of times over the weekend but was never close enough to head over and see if you were on the boats. Let me know when you're going to be heading out again. I think the next trip for us will be the Catalina ski race in a couple of weeks...
Old 07-29-2002, 04:45 PM
Uncle Toys

I’m proud of myself for figuring that out (actually someone else did, but at least I posted). Wish I had known that was you with Havasu Cig, would have introduced myself. Tanks fault. He told me that was Havasu Hangin. I didn’t get it straight until later at the Sandbar and you guys were already up river. Next time.

Old 07-29-2002, 05:12 PM
Registered

Yeah...............thanks for the invite guys.
Old 07-29-2002, 05:19 PM
Registered

Cool

Originally posted by Uncle Toys
...He told me that was Havasu Hangin...
Are there guys out there impersonating me?

If so, there's gonna be big problems...

Old 07-29-2002, 05:27 PM
Uncle Toys

Oops, that post was meant for the Semper fi thread about his X girlfriend.

Old 07-29-2002, 07:07 PM
Registered

Tank, UT,...

Nice seeing you guys out there..the Cafe Racer looked great when you guys were running as did your Eliminator UT. My passengers wanted me to hammer down and race you on the way to the SandBar UT, I had to explain to them that you would hand me my ass (they are not boaters).

I have a little gel repair to do after the run in with the Essex. He is lucky to be alive after the dip**** pwc like turn he did on front of me. We will definitely have to hook up again.

Last edited by Havasu Cig; 07-29-2002 at 07:09 PM.
Old 07-29-2002, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Tank,
It was good to meet you also. Your buddy's Cig is real nice. We did have a good time last weekend, next time we'll all have to hang out together.

Uncle Toys,
Maybe we'll meet out there next time. I'm over the X girlfriend's B.S. I'm sure that won't happen again, or I will personally deliver the person an ass kicking.
Old 07-30-2002, 12:05 AM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

S&R....Would've loved to hook up out there.....I was on the Cig most of the weekend you shouldv'e come over and partied with us. Oh well, next time brother.

U.T.....I did not say it was Hvasu Hangin man (Miracle ear!!! ) But whatever, you figured it out....FINALLY!!

Nort....Um, let me think here, what is a good responce to that....Oh I know....BLOW ME!! You missed a good weekend. We didn't get in on Sat. night until 5 am...we did it up your style

Havasu cig......That little crash couldv'e been alot worse...just be glad no one, especially on your boat got hurt....Ask Douggie fresh about people hitting you in havasu We'll have to get ou there again soon and party with you and Semper.

Semper fi.....Bro, UT told me about that post crap while we were in Havasu, I looked for you to tell you about it but we didn't hook up again...anyway man we need to get back out there and do it up again

Tank
Old 07-30-2002, 12:08 AM
Registered

Tank ........ you make me proud. Next time....no matter what...I'm there!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Semper fi...Havasu Cig.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.