Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ever thought about racing???...NOW is your chance! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/29847-ever-thought-about-racing-now-your-chance.html)

audacity 07-30-2002 10:47 AM

that's right!!! airports are close...we will make sure u have transportation as well!!! and chris can tell ya,,,we always have a good time!!!!

packinair 07-30-2002 10:56 AM

Joe: if GlassDave and I did not already lease one for the LEOPA poker run this weekend we would come up there and show you what's up!! these boats are the coolest thing I have ever seen. I am leaving the cat on the trailer and running one of these. that says something for Chris and his boats

Jolley 07-30-2002 11:03 AM

How much are we talking/ 5,000 for the weekend. Split with (what a great offer:p ) Mr. Offshore then split the 2,500 with the co-pilot? That's only 1,250 bucks to beat the snot out of it. Do we have to pay for gas , entry fee's and extras? I'm already a member of APBA so that saves 150.00. This does'nt sound out of the question to a few of us. Have to clear it with the ADMIRAL!:eek:

audacity 07-30-2002 11:06 AM

before u start with pricing...check with the powers that be!!! chris
!
"Joe: if GlassDave and I did not already lease one for the LEOPA poker run this weekend we would come up there and show you what's up!! """"

bring it,,,,so says Dre'!!

32fever 07-30-2002 12:15 PM

Those boats do run pretty awesome for as small as they appear. Someday, maybe I'll get the kahoonas up:-)

Hey Joe,
Do they make you clean up your own blood after the race? :D:D:D:D

Mark

audacity 07-30-2002 12:20 PM

actually i did bleeeed in that boat too....trying to put down Dre's canopy!! came down on my thumb!!! my throttle hand no less! o well....

come on fever man...give it a go!!! i've got'n more emails from women than men.....maybe the men are all talk and the women no longer want to be couch racers???:rolleyes:

Advantage_Rob 07-30-2002 02:15 PM

you've got mail!!

audacity 07-30-2002 02:16 PM

call my cell!

Just Browsing 07-30-2002 02:33 PM

Hey Mr. Offshore:

I'll take you up on that 50% offer for the remainder of the 2002 season!!! Its a deal I can't refuse.

Reindl Powerboats 07-30-2002 03:05 PM

Bobby,

You should come up for the race. We are working on staying in Texas a bit longer - to have some fun.

PackinAir and Glassdave,

Thanks for the lease for the run, we had someone lease a boat for that run last year and they had a blast. If if is going to be hot, take the doors off and enjoy the air. If you like it, we are sold out for the Cleveland race, but have 2 boats open for the poker run there Aug. 9th.

Mr. Offshore,

Thanks for the offer. I am sure you and your company will see the value in the sponsorship. As I stated, the boats will be covered on tv and certainly demand attention everywhere they go. Call me about the vinyl, if if is last minute, we may need to find a place up there. My vinyl sponsor, signzoo.com, is in FL.

I will post a list of what you are responsible for, but you are not responsible for anything failing, even the engine.

Chris Reindl
(513) 706-3199