Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ever thought about racing???...NOW is your chance! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/29847-ever-thought-about-racing-now-your-chance.html)

audacity 07-30-2002 09:07 AM

Ever thought about racing???...NOW is your chance!

Reindl One-Design is going to be at the Saint Clair Race this coming weekend.... these real race boats are amazing for their power, weight, and length!! contact chris R. about a one race lease..deck to deck racing is a blast!!!...at the very least come on out and check 'em out....take a demo ride!!! you will be AMAZED at what they can do!!!!

Audiofn 07-30-2002 09:11 AM

I have to agree these boats are not only fun to drive but also fast and safe. Takes some getting used to being so low to the water but MAN are they run!!! :D:D

JOn

audacity 07-30-2002 09:14 AM

come on out??? Dre' (racer girl) needs some competition out there!!! we'll have a blast this weekend!!!!

audacity 07-30-2002 10:03 AM

yes they do!!!!

"I hear all these people claiming they can run a boat but when it comes time to put up or shut up, things get pretty quiet!"

guys....and gals....this will be cheaper than running your pleasure boat for the weekend!!!...ALL things considered!!!

26scarab 07-30-2002 10:13 AM

Originally posted by audacity

"I hear all these people claiming they can run a boat but when it comes time to put up or shut up, things get pretty quiet!"

Yes , the cost to race the boat isn't excessive but the fact is you are still responsible for the boat , let's see you can grenade the engine , break a drive or worse yet flip or sink the boat.
I'm sorry I've already got one boat to pay for:rolleyes:

audacity 07-30-2002 10:22 AM

yah...no the facts grasshopper!!!... yeah,,,flipping the thing would suck...but ask how much it was to fix it... NOT MUCH...and the drive coupler is designed to blow prior to the drive....it's under 100 bucks i think...

and mr. offshore said that orinally said that, not me....but i do agree!

this thread is about all the reasons to race this weekend....with the help of mr.offshore/audacity racing/and the factory itself.....it's more possible than ever to get your feet wet in racing!

26scarab 07-30-2002 10:30 AM

Well ,
I guess I stand corrected. :)

Hey Milord,
do you think you can set a Blue down long enough to drive ?:D

audacity 07-30-2002 10:41 AM

i'm tell'n man!!! it's a blast! a lot of balls out seat time for
VERY little money!!! do it up....email mr.offshore/chris...make it happen!

Milord 07-30-2002 10:43 AM

I'd love to Chuck! :D

I have a feeling that just starting a new venture a month ago I shouldn't be laying out any cash on racing.

Next season I hope.

gmhdfan 07-30-2002 10:44 AM

How far is the airport from the races? Sounds like a DEAL! Besides I think you can flip one and keep racing:) You have to talk to Chris about that one. :eek: :D :cool: