Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The D-man Is Back!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/29896-d-man-back.html)

sean stinson 07-31-2002 02:26 AM

D don't make me bring up the Polar Bear run from 2 years ago stud.

jawbreakerkid 07-31-2002 09:43 AM

DMan- it is great to see you back. to hell with "going slow"! think about it, the slower you go, the closer to Nort you'll be! :D

chad

Audiofn 07-31-2002 09:49 AM

Hey Nort coming from a guy that owns a Baja that has to hurt just a little!!!!;) ;)

bajabob38 07-31-2002 10:20 AM

Hey D-man, glad your back, your the only guy who can keep the Phantom in check.:D :D :D

P.S.

Lets see if your mind is still sharp.

Who did the sixers trade wilt to? and who was involved in the trade??

And the D stands for Destroy Nort!!!

Audiofn 07-31-2002 10:31 AM

Hey D-man how we doing with our bet?????? So far My Patriots kicked your teams butts. Your Lakers kicked My teams BUTTS. My Buins kicked your teams Butts!!! so we are now down to Baseball as the possible thing to put us into a tie again but that is not looking good for you old man :D:D What will be the tiebreaker? Soccer??? :D:D

Jon

CigDaze 07-31-2002 10:31 AM

Welcome back brutha!
Glad everything went well. Sounds like you have a very special woman behind you! Good luck! :cool:

MissAmy 07-31-2002 11:48 AM

Glad to hear the recovery is going well for you. It's great news and wonderful to have you back. :)

G-Force 07-31-2002 12:08 PM

Good to have you back bro!!:D ;)

BADA BING 07-31-2002 12:39 PM

Hey Ron, your being back...does this mean we can do lunch again at Jerry's Deli:D I know In & out burger is still out of the question:mad:

Glad things are going well for you and Kristen:)

PS, call me when you want to do the speed run without the women, like I said I'll help clean the Devil 1:cool:

PhantomChaos 07-31-2002 05:38 PM

Originally posted by DEVIL MAN
Phantom....the DNF was two years ago....last year was third overall....if you weren't blinded by all the liquor in your brain, you would be able to recall these simple facts.....while you are on the sidelines yawning, I am paricipating you Dumb ass poodle....I think it is about time for another Formula/Fountain debate!!!!!!!!

DMan....and the D is for Did finish!!!!!

It is never too late for the DMan!!!!!

DMan~

Once a DNF, always a DNF. It's not me that's blinded, but you by my brilliant innocence. You are rusty in your responses, but I will go easy on you considering the circumstances that you’ve been through recently. True, I will be on the sidelines for the Catalina Ski Race, but what is a race without spectators. I will be following you and your rusty crew with a video camera in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other while we watch you idle across the finish line again. Of course, we’ll give you a courtesy clap while watching others blaze through the finish area with rooster tails to the skier at nearly 100mph.

PS: And the "D" is for "The damn gas tank is empty"!!! :D :D :D