Notices

The D-man Is Back!!!!!!!

Old 07-31-2002, 05:49 PM
DEVIL MAN

Thanks again for the words of encouragement!!!
'
Stinson....hey bro. we won that year!!!! Right???? Not my fault that the competition failed to show up....can't believe you are still bitter about that day...just cause I woke you up at 4:00 am and you were in a grouchy mood!!!! Poor sport!!!

Baja Bob....did you ever get my rundown on the 64 Phils??? The
outfielder that I could not recall was Briggs!!!!

As for the trade for Wilt....that happened in 68 I believe and the Sixers traded the Giant to the Lakers for guard Archie Clark, center Daryl Imphoff and a bunch of cash.....that was too easy Baja!!!

DMan

Old 07-31-2002, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 2,971 Likes on 982 Posts

Oh sh*t, here we go again!! You guys are out of control!

D, I'm glad everything went good. Heard you guys had a good break in trip to S.D. Sorry we missed it but I assure you I will give you the chance to buy me the lunch you owe!!! (you thought I'd forget huh!?) I'm thinking some Sushi
Old 07-31-2002, 09:50 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Big D,

Thought for awhile you didn't love me anymore, bro.

I still have the first place trophy, bro so not bitter but I doubt very seriously that I will fall for the 6-8 boats minimum line again.

But it was fun bobbing in the breakwater at about 5:45 am in 40 degree weather. I guess we had the last laugh because our triumphant skier got his dumbass in the frigid Pacific waters shortly thereafter.

Let's talksoon I miss your bantering like Norman Bates in Phsyco. Tell Kristen Hi.

Sean
Old 08-01-2002, 11:45 AM
DEVIL MAN

Hey Tank.....I thought you would forget about that lunch!!! Guess not??? Don't you worry...like all the other lunches I owe to people, your pre-wrapped ham sandwich from the fuel dock with the bag of Frito's and the snapple are on the way!!!!!! I am thinking on dining at the Yardhouse this Saturday....if you are in town....we can settle the score....if not, it might be an In-N-Out
burger at the poker run!!!! Looking forward to hanging out with you soon.

DMan....and the D is for Day old pre wrapped sandwiches are half price at the fuel dock!!!!

Old 08-01-2002, 02:31 PM
DEVIL MAN

Hey Seanster....I told you to bring a jacket and that the tank top would not be warm enough....it was the middle of January!!!!! What did you expect????? Hey....we didn't break that day!!!!!!!

DMan....and the D is for Stinson being improperly DRESSED!!!!!