Notices

Cool new 27' boat on ebay

Old 07-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cool new 27' boat on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-E...orcev4exp=true

THE GUY WAS TRING TO START A NEW LINE HERES THE DESC. IN CASE ITS GONE.
Brand new redesign of the famous "Excalibur 27 foot Speedster" from the early 80's. We have redesigned the deck to modernize the look and to add additional entry way clearance. We made minor improvements to the hull. We have a red one and a white in stock. We can custom build any color you would like. We can also sell you a completed boat. Will go approximately 70 MPH with a small block chevy!!!! No need for a gas guzzling big block but it would be even more fun with a big block. All the new molds and manufacturing was done by Checkmate boats.

Fuel capacity is only 60 gallons and you can go all weekend if you powered this boat with a small block and still go 70 MPH in rough seas due its 24 degrees of dead rise!!!!!

This is a unique opportunity for anyone wishing to build a brand new boat to their own specs.

Please contact me for any additional questions at 440-668-4560.

Q: NOT IN THE MARKET I WANTED TO SAY WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DESIGN.HARKINS BACK TO THE SCARAB EXCELL'S IS IT A CHECKMATE PRODUCT LINE OR BUST BUILT BY THEM FOR YOU? YOU MIGHT WANT TO PUT IT IN THE SWAP SHOP FORUM ON OFFSHOREONLY.COM TO GET THE WORD OUT Jul-06-13
A: Hi, Thank you for the compliment! It started out from the original Bill Farmer design, prior to Wellcraft buying the company and screwing it up. I built the molds and then the damn local fire dept. shut us down, so I had Checkmate make the fiberglass and then checkmate went bankrupt. So my plan is to sell hulls and decks until I get my own factory going again. Thanx, paul

Q: NOT IN THE MARKET I WANTED TO SAY WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DESIGN.HARKINS BACK TO THE SCARAB EXCELL'S IS IT A CHECKMATE PRODUCT LINE OR BUST BUILT BY THEM FOR YOU? YOU MIGHT WANT TO PUT IT IN THE SWAP SHOP FORUM ON OFFSHOREONLY.COM TO GET THE WORD OUT Jul-06-13
A: Hi, Thank you for the compliment! It started out from the original Bill Farmer design, prior to Wellcraft buying the company and screwing it up. I built the molds and then the damn local fire dept. shut us down, so I had Checkmate make the fiberglass and then checkmate went bankrupt. So my plan is to sell hulls and decks until I get my own factory going again. Thanx, paul
Old 07-07-2013, 03:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HERES THE PIC.
Old 07-07-2013, 10:45 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

I always thought the 27 speedster was a cool boat. looks nice hope it sells
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )