Notices

Florida accident..

Old 07-12-2013, 12:24 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by commandersander
Got it from lee co fire on Monday morning. He was there to do a final on my bldg.....saw the motors....drives...boats....conversation went from compliance to incompetence.

He was a first responder to both.

Why is this different from the op? Different from mainstream media?

I sold a colt .45 acp to Darrell gardner (db) of the dolphins back in the 90's. He went to Texas, (home) and got shot in the left side of his mouth while driving.....according to the news.

I found out three days before it hit the news.....that he was actually in the back seat with a trick from the club and the jealous man friend was pissed and shot through the rear window. Images from the incident confirm drivers window intact.

I was contacted by Darrell first, then Ted Brock from NFL securities......the day of the incident....media got it 3 days after.

Google any of this. You can come to your own conclusion whether or not media reports the "n e w s"
Huh? What are you talking about?

Here is what an Fish and Wildlife Official said:

According to Gary Morse with Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, a boat carrying three people was traveling east on the Caloosahatchee River. They had an inner tube attached to a rope, which was used for towing people, stored inside the boat. "It blew out and the line that attached the inner tube to the boat wrapped around a young lady's neck and pulled her out of the vessel," Morse said. "She died as a result of those injuries."