If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I can vouch for the awesome-ness (I know, I made it up) of these boats. I have spent some time in them. Truly a different experience and a flat out blast to drive or throttle!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can only imagine really big water, can't wait to race one someday soon......

Pinckney, MI
    Audacity......I'm no dudet but I'll come down with BURNSMAZZ if you do a Erie run

My Boats:
    1999 32' Advantage Victory
    Lake St Clair, Michigan
    Well I finally got a to take a run on the bat boat yesterday, what a blast!! I'd like to thank everyone that made it possible, and say what a different ride a full canopy is. Chris Riendl, Joe (audacity) and Dre(audacity chick), thanks for everything! Rougher water would have been nice, but there was the usual slop out there, Glad I was able to finally see how these boats are, and I was definitely impressed. Lee, you must have gotten the long tour of the lake!! I'm jealous! I'm sure you haven't heard the last of me with the bat boat, I tried to get something going for the st clair race, but too short of a notice, and a bunch of other roadblocks are preventing it, but in the future, I look forward to it. I definitely think seat time is needed, I felt good about running in the boat in a short time, but was not ready to push the turning capabilities my first time out, although Joe was all for it, mostly all I didn't like was the fact that I should have made myself more comfortable in the seat before I left the harbor, a 5 point harness is way different than the normal, and I put the jacket on too tight and I got scraped up from the jackets straps rubbing me cuz the harness pushed it into my side, but I'd do it all again in a second, cuz these are all things that you learn not to do next time, and what a thrill it was!! maybee more of an addiction...
    Last edited by Advantage_Rob; 08-02-2002 at 04:21 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234