If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Coast Gaurd Festival 2002!

Its finally here! I'll be out tonight. Cheers ! Midnight
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gone Fishin' Charter Member Waterfoul's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!
    Grand Rapids/Holland/Grand Haven
    I'm getting out at noon Friday, heading home, cleaning up the boat, and then launching in the afternoon. Be out all weekend, or until I run out of gas/beer money. Then I'll need a tow and a cold one!!!!!

I'm thinking of running to Muskegon on Friday night for a bite to eat at the Marine Tap Room (we can tie up at Great Lakes if we talk nice to them). Or we'll find another way, but I need a MTR pork BBQ!!!!!!! And the beer there is oh sooooo cold!!! And the Mayor of Muskegon ownes the place, how can you go wrong with that!!!!!!!

Anyone who want's to run up with me, let me know 616-540-1224.

[b]M Go Blue.......Gator boots, gator luggage, gator purses... all at cut rate deals!!!!

Charter Member #601 Charter Member Mr Gadgets's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1999; 28' Checkmate Convincer, 588" Dart, Procharger, MSII EFI.
    Holland, Mi USA.
    The wife and I are planning on hiting it on Sat morning, for the day. Rememeber to wave me over if you see we can say hello! I am going blind, that old thing again..

Platinum Member Platinum Member Tinkerer's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2001 Daytona 26, 1992 SCARAB 34, 1989 25 Checkmate Convincer, 1977 Glastron Carlson CVX 18
    ALTO, MI
    I have Friday off but I am going canoeing with the family. Saturday I have to go to my grandson's birthday party. Then on to the water.
    Hey even if it ain't broke it's still fun to tinker with it.

Charter Member #818 Charter Member MACDAD260's Avatar
    My Boats:
    '93 Baja 260/502 Mag
    West Michigan & Higgins Lake
    I'll be there by Noon on Saturday. Weather looks great and lake conditions are predicted to be 1 foot or less! Whoo Hoo! Should be a fun day. I look forward to seeing and meeting many OSO people. Call me. My cell is 318-1569.

See ya, Doug

My Boats:
    charlotte Mi
    Have to work my crew Sat. 6am-11am then heading up to Muskegon.....should be out anchored that evening in front of the beach north of channel entrance for the fireworks, then out of the Muskegon area for a weeks vacation,....Fred

Platinum Member Platinum Member KAAMA's Avatar
    My Boats:
    A boat?....What boat??? How about a galvarnized warsh tub wit a toranady strapped own da rear!
    Western Michigan
    Hey Gadgets,

You said if we can't get your attention while you're in your boat that you told us to hit you upside the head with a 2x4! So that means everyone needs to carry a 2x4 with them in their boats!

Well at least my boat is still floating. That storm hit the Grand Haven area pretty hard. I was on the wall, casted off to go back to the marina about 3 minutes before it broke loose. And some dumb b#$ch that was watching the musical fountain had the gull to tell me to shut my boat off because they were listening to the music. I said" lady there is a severe storm hitting here in 4 minutes, I'm leaving, and I don't give a **** about your music." And in three minutes it was there, I hope she got poored on! Midnight