If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fed Ex bites...

I had a relative that worked for FED EX unloading the planes, and he told me that I could not possibly imagine the torture that a lot of packages were put through. He told me that one time he can remember watching aother guy take a package that was marked LIVE ANIMALS and throw it end over end into the back of a delivery truck

You guys that ship alot, how do you ship stuff that is to big for UPS or FED Ex Ground 130" rule. I need to ship some funiture I just got done to Florida. Does UPS or FEX have any freight shipping?

Offshore Addiction
    You can contact private companies that ship freight larger items. We recently shipped a motor using a freight company and no problems. Just make sure it is wrapped really well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12