Notices

looking for a slingshot

Old 07-27-2013, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default looking for a slingshot

Any slingshots out there for 90k or less that aren't listed?
Old 07-27-2013, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/18209

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1999...s#.UfPiRo1wdfM

Theres one in brewerton that isnt very far from you but im sure you saw that one listed, and maybe you already saw them too. Hope it was some help.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:00 PM
Registered

Thanks for the info.

First one is sold.

Second one was a nice boat that had sat for a while outside unused and has turned into not such a nice boat. Pictures are from 2 or 3 years ago maybe older. Seller is not an honorable or honest person and broke a deal with me that was made over a month ago after a considerable amount of my money and time were spent (survey, 2 14hr trips to MD etc etc.) Waiting for boat to be ready. We had a verbal agreement that he told me no deposit or contract would be necessary. He has now told me he has it sold to someone that was willing to pay more and wanted to bump me on price. Anybody needs any pictures or a survey of this boat let me know. I have the good and the bad.

So, with that said anyone know of any others?
Old 07-27-2013, 12:03 PM
Registered

Looked at the one in brewerton. Nice boat and the owner is also very nice. Just not in love with the paint or interior.
Old 07-27-2013, 05:40 PM
Registered

yes i do. 1998 388 slingshot with triple 525 sc's. garage kept. call me at 9859690363
Old 07-27-2013, 11:15 PM
Registered

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/22165

I bought a boat from the owner of this boat. Looks like he has it listed with a dealer. Stand up super nice guy very honest and I went accross the country to buy it. Took me out and we ran the boat all day on the lake never been there it was great!. Very happy with my purchase. I'm looking to go bigger and wish this was in my budget because I would have already bought it seems like a good price. I'm pretty sure that is fresh power and drives. Good luck boat hunting !
Old 07-29-2013, 08:38 PM
Registered

Oneanddone,

That does look like a clean boat. I think the owner of trick marine owned it at one time. The dealer actually owns it now, the dealer bought it from him. Talked to the dealer about it and sounds real nice, the blower motors scared me though. I have a deal on a boat now and hopefully wil have it by the end of the week.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 82predictor
Oneanddone,

That does look like a clean boat. I think the owner of trick marine owned it at one time. The dealer actually owns it now, the dealer bought it from him. Talked to the dealer about it and sounds real nice, the blower motors scared me though. I have a deal on a boat now and hopefully wil have it by the end of the week.
Ok well good luck on your deal. Yes I was not 100% sure he still ownwd it. I will say if the same guy built the motors I can assure they are solid. That boat was at Pirates Cove when I saw it, what an amazing place for boating!