Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run and Make-A-Wish >

Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run and Make-A-Wish

Notices

Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run and Make-A-Wish

Old 07-29-2013, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run and Make-A-Wish

We are less than 2 weeks out from the 4th Annual Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run! There is still time to register and take advantage of the referral bonus; receive $100 off for every three new boats you refer! They must be first-time runners and paid up by August 9th.

For those registered: Thank you!! If you have not forwarded me a photo of your boat please do so ASAP. The books have gone to the printer and I am looking forward to putting names with some new participants this year!

For those not registered: There is still time! Even if you are not 100% sure that you can make it please register. It is much easier for me and will make things run much smoother come next weekend.

New this year…. there will be separate pots for the driver/co-pilot and additional riders. A hand is included for the driver/co-pilot but NOT for the additional rider(s). Those hands may be purchased separately for $75. The more hands purchased the larger the pot! Also, additional hands may be purchased by the driver/co-pilot for $75 to increase your chances of winning the $3000, $2000 and $1000 purses.

All proceeds from Friday night will benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation so come out and support a great charity! Food, raffles, silent auctions and 2 bands!!!!

Thanks all!
Shannon
Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen
Old 07-29-2013, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We will be there... Looking forward to the run and winning the big money!
Old 07-30-2013, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

maybe the second place cake .ive got dibbs on the big money ,,