Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
A little something to help my wife kick breast cancers butt with! >

A little something to help my wife kick breast cancers butt with!

Notices

A little something to help my wife kick breast cancers butt with!

Old 08-02-2013, 10:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone close to us is battling pancreatic cancer, he sends out monthly updates and he signs out by writing love Arnie and f*# K cancer!

Hope for a quick recovery
Old 08-02-2013, 10:39 AM
Registered

A close friend of mine is a survivor and now enjoys life to the fullest. I have lost too many family members to cancer, and wish everyday they would figure something out. Thoughts are with you and wife! Love the Pink Panthermobile
Old 08-02-2013, 03:38 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

More cart pics

[ATTACH=CONFIG]505441[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]505442[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]505443[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]505444[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]505445[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]505446[/ATTACH]Here are some pics of the delivered cart. Kathy loves her new ride & thanks everyone for your kind prayers, Now on with the cancer butt kicking!! Randy & Kathy
Attached Thumbnails A little something to help my wife kick breast cancers butt with!-kathys-kart-003.jpg   A little something to help my wife kick breast cancers butt with!-kathys-kart-004.jpg   A little something to help my wife kick breast cancers butt with!-kathys-kart-006.jpg  

A little something to help my wife kick breast cancers butt with!-kathys-kart-007.jpg   A little something to help my wife kick breast cancers butt with!-kathys-kart-008.jpg   A little something to help my wife kick breast cancers butt with!-kathys-kart-009.jpg  

Old 08-02-2013, 03:51 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

That is Awesome!
Stay strong & kick some cancer butt
Old 08-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

very cool, My cousin's wife just beat it a couple months ago.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 10 Posts

Randy,

My wife is a survivor. 2 years since her last radiation. Went through surgery, chemo, and radiation. Amazing how strong women are. Don't know where you are in the process, but make sure you are the best caregiver you can be. It's a lot to take on, but that's the partnership we signed up for when we got married.

My thoughts are with you and your wife.

Robert
Old 08-02-2013, 05:39 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by smokeybandit
Randy,

My wife is a survivor. 2 years since her last radiation. Went through surgery, chemo, and radiation. Amazing how strong women are. Don't know where you are in the process, but make sure you are the best caregiver you can be. It's a lot to take on, but that's the partnership we signed up for when we got married.

My thoughts are with you and your wife.

Robert
Thanks Robert, we are just starting this journey, Kathy had surgery last Thursday & has been home since Saturday afternoon. She is doing really well so far and we have a lot of support from friends & family. Your right about how strong women are she is amazing. I will be right by her side every step of the way. We both would like to again thank everyone for your prayers, comments, & support. It really does mean a lot. Randy & Kathy
Old 08-03-2013, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

My mom had a bout with it about 10 years ago. We decided to do something about awareness and have done many events over the past couple of years. If you make it to the Shootout street party stop by. This is a video that one of our sponsors shot to play as we pulled the boat out onto the ice at a hockey game. It was "Pink the Rink" night. In parades, my 74 year old mom typically rides right up on the bow. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xRz0lXOMn8
Be us to turn up your sound.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Registered

Kick the crap out of it ! Wishing all the best to her in wining her battle
Old 08-03-2013, 09:36 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

All the best of luck to your wife. Follow the Doctors' instructions to the tee. My GF just got through it. The infections she suffered from surgeries and radiation were horrible, as it's not just the cancer part that sucks. Her little sister beat it last year; as did one of her best friends. Her older sister beat it years ago; and her other best friend is having a very long 18 month battle through it.

This was her reward which she has been rocking all summer.

5 coats of custom pink that we mixed at my buddy's shop.
3 coats of candy red pearl.
3 coats of clear.

TKL PINK on the license plate.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]505490[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]505488[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]505489[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]505487[/ATTACH]

P.S.: Putting a VW together is not a fun experience, but it's better than breast cancer.
Attached Thumbnails A little something to help my wife kick breast cancers butt with!-image-4.jpeg   A little something to help my wife kick breast cancers butt with!-img-2.jpeg   A little something to help my wife kick breast cancers butt with!-img-3.jpeg  

A little something to help my wife kick breast cancers butt with!-photo.jpg  

Last edited by Sydwayz; 08-03-2013 at 09:40 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.