If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Envision Boats?

Platinum Member Platinum Member rainmn's Avatar
    Manahawkin, NJ

Envision Boats?

Anyone know anything about Envisions? Good bad, ugly?
    A local dealer here has one I'm going to take a look at next week. 1994, 26' with 7.4 & Bravo. Right now, I can't go with anything too exotic, since, for one, I can't afford it. Problem # 2 is that I can't put in a lift at my house, and I don't want to trailer. That leaves me with bottom paint. I know it sucks, but it's my only choice, and this boat is already painted. I couldn't bring myself to bottom paint anything too nice, and I'm too used to having my boat in the water to go back to trailering.
    Anything in particular to watch out for with this model? If I get to that point, I'll have it surveyed, just wondering if there were any known problems with the hull.

My Boats:
    33' Powerplay triple 2.5's
    Lake St. Clair
    My friend asked me about these boats and I don't know much either, so I could also use some info. to pass along.

My Boats:
    1988 32' Pachanga
    Where's my pal Frequency when we need him??!!

My Boats:
    '91 Carbon 70 Cafe, 3370 Pursuit
    Peoria, IL & FMB, FL
    Envision is a "nothing fancy" boat company that builds a solid boat. According to the owner, they have never had a hull warranty. Most boats are sold at Lake of the Ozarks, and I'd believe it because I saw several dozen on the water there last weekend. A 7.4 should power the 26 pretty decent and the ride should be excellent for a 26' boat. Do a search on Envision and you will find a couple threads that will give you a background.

lifes a bore from shore Platinum Member Scooter's Avatar
    Traverse City, MI
    seen alot of them down in bay city MI, dealer sold them there, they last along time and owners where happy with them for the most part, no hull problems or as you could say major boats problems, you play hard, you break hard