Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree301Likes

Thread: Disclaimer by Reggie Fountain about Fountain Powerboats

Registered

Disclaimer by Reggie Fountain about Fountain Powerboats

Reggie Fountain Jr. built the largest offshore performance boat company in the world over a 30 year span from 1979 2009.

His cutting edge hull designs & superior hands-on manufacturing process resulted in the fastest, smoothest, safest & best handling V-bottom boats ever sold in the public marketplace.

SINCE NOVEMBER 2010, CEO, PRESIDENT & CHIEF ENGINEER REGGIE FOUNTAIN ALONG WITH HIS ORIGINAL TEAM OF DESIGNERS & ENGINEERS ARE NO LONGER AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY WITH FOUNTAIN POWERBOATS, THE COMPANY HE FOUNDED IN 1979.

REGGIE FOUNTAIN DOES NOT ENDORSE OR RECOMMEND ANY FOUNTAIN POWERBOATS THAT WERE MANUFACTURED AFTER HIS DEPARTURE IN 2010.

Registered
    My Boats:
    2000 Concept 30 SF w/twin 225 OptiMax
    REGGIE FOUNTAIN DOES NOT ENDORSE OR RECOMMEND ANY FOUNTAIN POWERBOATS THAT WERE MANUFACTURED AFTER HIS DEPARTURE IN 2010

Registered
    Pretty Sad it had to come to that....Good Luck in the Future....

Platinum Member Platinum Member Interceptor's Avatar
    My Boats:
    one slow Fountain, one fast ice boat.
    Hey Fountain,
    Want some cheese with your whine ?
    SABER28 likes this.

Registered
    please get back in the game Mr. Fountain you know you want to.....build a boat you are a man with a lot of energy and ability and you clearly do not want to walk away with things as they are now

PS 40 pages
    ACTIVESHACK likes this.

Registered
    We just did this because fountain powerboats is saying that we are trying to confuse the consumer. So we want to make it perfectly clear we are not there & don't have anything to do with it.

Platinum Member Platinum Member I.C.U.Lookin's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Boat less. 42 fountain next
    Good disclaimer. For some reason people on this board hate a man who does nothing but love boats and fast boats at that.

From everything I've heard Mr. Fountain is a nice person who just loves boats. Never heard a bad word from anyone who has met the guy. Why the hate?

Registered
    My Boats:
    Baja 292 Islander
    "REGGIE FOUNTAIN DOES NOT ENDORSE OR RECOMMEND ANY FOUNTAIN POWERBOATS THAT WERE MANUFACTURED AFTER HIS DEPARTURE IN 2010."

-For any good reason? If the boat is a fountain hull and well made it's still a good boat and a Fountain. I find these statements immature and petty. No matter how good you are at building boats you still have to be able to run a company. I've never heard a bad thing about Reggie as well and love Fountain boats but I'm not a fan of this post and if somehow you feel the new Fountain organization is confusing people clarify that in a more professional manner than a forum post.
    Last edited by ajnoe3; 08-06-2013 at 10:25 AM.
    Interceptor likes this.

OSO Content Provider Commercial Member SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
    I agree with Reggie. Sometimes you just need to come right out and make it known that after a certain date they were no longer affiliated.

It will help future customers make an educated decision whether to purchase something new.

The future customers will just need to educate themselves on the latest company building the boats rather than take for granted Reggies' reputation when he himself was building them.
    mike tkach and Smarty like this.
    www.Sharkey-Images.com/

Digital Photography one BYTE at a time !

Pirate of the Chesapeake Gold Member Fenderjack's Avatar
    But if Reggie has no control over the building and quality of the lay up HE SHOULD SEPARATE HIMSELF FROM THE NEW FOUNTAINS>I know people that are licensed home improvement men and I would not let them build a dog house.So I agree with MR FOUNTAIN> John SR
    mike tkach likes this.

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast