Notices

Evil Twins & Shane

Old 08-07-2002, 12:18 PM
GRH

Default Evil Twins & Shane

OK guys.... I know I fleeced you both for Saturday on LG(the POND).... but I want to remind you both I have reservations @ The Edgewood Resort in AlexBay for the 23rd -> 27th... I'm bringing the whole family so there can be NO MIXUP on where I'm supposed to be & when.... I'm hoping we can hook up up there Saturday for the Poker Run.... I'm still pissed about this block party Saturday ... I apologize for that....

Old 08-07-2002, 12:41 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Gary,

I will be at A-Bay from 22nd to 26th. We will talk before that and get some set plans on meeting you somewhere. Diane and I rode down to your house this past weekend by boat and didn't see your boat or any activity for that matter. I still haven't heard back from Shane about details.
Old 08-07-2002, 01:06 PM
GRH

ET - My brother said he saw you... I wasn't there this weekend... I'll probablt leave the boat in at The Edgewood docks... they have courtesy docks so you should be able to find us easy.... looks like a nice resort.... pool & stuff for the kids.... this is gonna be GREAT... we're there Friday till tues so we should hook up later friday or early Sat to find a good spot to watch the Hot Shots from....

Old 08-07-2002, 02:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't gottent ot call you Chris. Been out straight here at the office and sanded one drive last night and will sand and install new carrier tonight on the other. Had to make a few trips to Sears Hardware for sanding etc. Drives will be bare alumiinum and look AWESOME!

Chris, I'll call ya later today or tomorrow.

As far as A-bay goes, if I am not running with Charlie in his 28 I will be up in my 24. I have every intention of driving for him, he is just waiting on insurance info.

Shane
Old 08-07-2002, 03:27 PM
GRH

SHANE - Better bring the 28.... thats no little "pond" up there...