Questions about the last cobra hull? >

Questions about the last cobra hull?

Notices

Questions about the last cobra hull?

Old 08-22-2013, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Kid,

I think your right, and i am leaning towards putting the boat on fleabay. I don't have to tell you that it can be hard to find a buyer for a high performance diesel boat. Although for the life of me I don't know why. I wanted this setup to allow me to spend the afternoon cruising several hundred miles down the intercostal waterway at a steady 55-60mph all the while burning fuel that is MUCH cheaper than the gas on the docks at a burn rate of about half that of gas engines. Not to mention increased reliability and a lifespan of 2 to 3 times that of high performance gas engines. Let me know if you need any bravo drives, (bravo 1 diesel thru bravo3 dieselXR) I counted a total of 10 yesterday and they are all super low hour drives that I plan on putting on eBay as well.
Old 08-23-2013, 02:15 AM
Registered

Received 916 Likes on 304 Posts

Ebay is where I found mine. Wasn't really looking for a diesel, but it caught my eye, spoke with the owner twice and had it shipped.

I'm looking for a pair of drives, specifically with 1:26 or lower gear ratios.. Send me a message when ya have some pic of them ready..

-K