If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thanks Mitch Miller and Matt Rice

A very special thanks goes out to Mitch and Matt for their generosity at the SBI Fountain race. Invensys F2-15 blew an engine trying to set the F2 record on Friday and these two came to the rescue by offering the use of one of their 502 EFI engines that came out of their boat when they installed the Vortec engines they are now running. With the help of their crew chief Bengie Brooks, Tommy Jordan F2-15 crew chief, Brandon Angel former Fountain employee, and Jason Craft the engine was pulled and the new one installed and running in 4 hours, Maybe a record in itself. This generosity allowed Invensys to finish the race on Sunday 2nd and maintain the lead in Factory2 National points. People, this is what racing is all about, helping others in need, despite the competition. KUDOS to Mitch Miller and MATT RICE

My Boats:
    2007 Lightning w/700s, 29 w/575s

Back to the top so everyone can recognize true sportsmanship

Thumbs up

This just goes to show you that APBA racers and SBI racers share the same love, Racing power boats. One team helping another team. Apba racers and SBI racers can get along! Wish the two orgnizations could do the same.

Platinum Member Platinum Member mcollinstn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1991 F311SR1
    I've known Mitch since I was 4. We grew up about ten houses from each other. He drove a wild little Allison craft in his early teens and we always raced whatever boats we had against each other.

He is now doing what he has always wanted to do. And doing it well. Not at all surprised about the generosity. That is his true character.

I see London, I see France...