Gull Island Thursday Night >

Gull Island Thursday Night

Notices

Gull Island Thursday Night

Old 08-08-2002, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Gull Island Thursday Night

Ok guys, the weather looks good tonight. Who all is going out and what are you driving so we can hook up.

James
Old 08-08-2002, 09:59 AM
Registered

I may be there, having carpet installed today some time, and if they are done on time I'll head to gull!!!
Old 08-08-2002, 01:15 PM
Fast Frank

There should be a mostly white (some purple at the very rear by the transom) Fountain Executioner-no beak. Fastest v-hull out on Thursday night (to date)

The "Wild Child" will be out next week, after the drive is fixed properly.

Old 08-08-2002, 01:32 PM
Registered

Well it doesn't look like 2 many people are heading out tonight. The Thoroughbred I was going in has a drive stuck in forward and a fooked up starter. So I think I'll skip and hopefully it will be fixed for next week. Maybe more people will be going next week too.

Frank that Fountain is sweet. Some up at St. Clair this weekend and out at Gull last Thursday. What is he running? Is he faster than Wild Child?
Old 08-08-2002, 02:05 PM
Registered

Arrow

Next Thursday I have a wedding rehearsal at RoosterTail. Maybe I can pimp a ride from the docks? LOL
Old 08-08-2002, 02:47 PM
rerun

Don't think I am going to make it out there tonight.

This is a little of subject but was anyone at tin fish last night? There was a really big fountian (at least 40, 47 maybe?) there that was running really strong. Does anyone know what it got in it? Also after reading alot of the Apache post on OSO it was nice to see my first one there last night. I can see why everyone thinks there sweet boats. Is there any history on that boat? How many Apache's call L.S.C. home?

Old 08-08-2002, 02:52 PM
Registered

Hey Rerun,
I've seen three Apache's on the LSC.
a 36, 41 and 47 called Broken Arrow with triple 1100's
Old 08-08-2002, 03:18 PM
rerun

I wonder which one I saw. It was hard to get a good look at it cause the way it was rafted. From what I saw it had a huge indian head with the headdress going all the way back painted on the side. Do you know how fast any of those boats go? I did get to see it fired up and take off. I'm only on the 8th page of the Apache post and I already want one.

Old 08-08-2002, 03:38 PM
Fast Frank

Hey rerun,
Broken Arrow runs around 95-100? I raced him in a 85 mph Fountain i had and he beat me. His name is John,I guess he bought the Apache molds, lives here, also owns an all white 36 Skater (if that tells you anything about speed) Builds some boats here and there?
There was another 47 running around called Kimmosabe (sp?) Really cool paint as well. Also had triple 1100's supposedly ran 110-I raced him in a Fountain i had and beat him (i was running 97)

Big powered bigger Fountains-3-47's w/ 600's, 3-42's w/575's and 600's, numerous 42's w/twin 600h.p. + motors & triples

Won't be out now-going to the Cleveland races/poker run, don't know when/what/why or how yet.

Last edited by Fast Frank; 08-08-2002 at 05:29 PM.

Old 08-08-2002, 10:22 PM
Scarab P-29

did I miss much? any racing?

Quick Reply: Gull Island Thursday Night

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.