Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Congratulations to Louie Marchese, LOTO Speed 164 MPH!! >

Congratulations to Louie Marchese, LOTO Speed 164 MPH!!

Notices

Congratulations to Louie Marchese, LOTO Speed 164 MPH!!

Old 09-28-2013, 12:12 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TRL 505 Everyone else has been fairly civil in their posts but you are getting really nasty for what started as a honest discussion on classification for these shootouts. What have you ever accomplished other than puking on yourself. Why don't you try to beat my antiquated family/ pleasure boat with small motors that runs on 91 octane gasoline and cost far less than $200000K with your boat rather then your big mouth. Title for title or any amount of money you want to put up. If not shut up.

I'll run you anywhere or at any shootout that you choose. Obviously if you don't want to stick with the coast guard classification I can screw a 11 ft long board onto the front of my boat and claim that I really run on one sponson and get into your class or you can claim that you never run on more that 31ft of water and that notch in the center of your transom really makes you a cat at high speed so that the inspecter puts you in the C2 P2 class to run against me. I can gaurentee you that you would finish last. Also you would probably **** in your pink panties running 140 mph on some of the water I have run on.

is the type of weak responce you were trying to provoke from me.

Last edited by quest; 09-28-2013 at 12:15 AM.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by quest
TRL 505 Everyone else has been fairly civil in their posts but you are getting really nasty for what started as a honest discussion on classification for these shootouts. What have you ever accomplished other than puking on yourself. Why don't you try to beat my antiquated family/ pleasure boat with small motors that runs on 91 octane gasoline and cost far less than $200000K with your boat rather then your big mouth. Title for title or any amount of money you want to put up. If not shut up.

I'll run you anywhere or at any shootout that you choose. Obviously if you don't want to stick with the coast guard classification I can screw a 11 ft long board onto the front of my boat and claim that I really run on one sponson and get into your class or you can claim that you never run on more that 31ft of water and that notch in the center of your transom really makes you a cat at high speed so that the inspecter puts you in the C2 P2 class to run against me. I can gaurentee you that you would finish last. Also you would probably **** in your pink panties running 140 mph on some of the water I have run on.

is the type of weak responce you were trying to provoke from me.
No, this was actually weaker than expected....