Outerlimits Breaks LOTO Shootout Vee Bottom Record >

Outerlimits Breaks LOTO Shootout Vee Bottom Record

Notices

Outerlimits Breaks LOTO Shootout Vee Bottom Record

Old 09-04-2013, 12:32 AM
Registered

Received 153 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by jmoore1225
I know exactly what he was talking about.... It's a joke to say awe they could do it whenever they wanted! Then why don't they? Did they not just spend plenty of money to drag a race boat to LOTO? I personally think they could beat the record, but its put up or shut up!! They started this little rivalary w/ Fountain 10yrs ago got spanked & still haven't returned to step back up to the plate. Outerlimits certainly has the funds & will not hurt the company's bottom line. Why not just get it over with?
You have to remember that not too long ago Outerlimits (along with a lot of other companies) had to tighten there belts and lay off employees due to the economy. Right now it's better to have money in the company bank account than a company boat.

As far as when Outerlimits will build a kilo record boat, my guess is when one of their customers orders an SV43 with 1650's.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

Congrats to the OL crew.