Notices

ENGINE BUILDER MAG.COM High Performance Boating Market

Old 09-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by Young Performance
Did he at least thank you for the pics?
Was a long thread on here I did 6 or 8 years ago with real detailed pics showing how small some of the stock adapter holes and such really are, when serious offshore was formed I was invited by several members here that trusted Sunkin and Sunkin himself to join over there and was asked to post the thread and pics from OSO there also. The site itself was sorta fizzling so I quit going on there, I just find it humorous reading what he says , Smitty
Old 09-04-2013, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by articfriends
Was a long thread on here I did 6 or 8 years ago with real detailed pics showing how small some of the stock adapter holes and such really are, when serious offshore was formed I was invited by several members here that trusted Sunkin and Sunkin himself to join over there and was asked to post the thread and pics from OSO there also. The site itself was sorta fizzling so I quit going on there, I just find it humorous reading what he says , Smitty
Yeah, I remember that thread. It was an excellent thread. It really showed how bad the factory fittings and hoses are. It's one of those things that most people don't know or think to even check until their engine is toasted.
I was just being stupid. I meant that he should have at least thanked you if he was going to steal your pics and story.
Eddie
Old 09-04-2013, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by articfriends
Oh this is some funny azz shiit, here is a QUOTE:
I’ve seen sections of -12 3,500 psi hose affixed to a shiny red anodized AN adapter on a pump or cooler. The rigger failed to notice that the passage through that section was a third the size of the rest of his plumbing.
He saw this in the pictures I posted in "my oil problems from stock hardware" thread that I posted on here years ago and then ASKED me to post it on serious offshore before he became a pariah around here!!! I guess its not a lie though, he DID see it, just it was in MY pictures I posted, LMAO, Smitty
I was just thinking the same exact thing. I am very familiar with that post being that I read it about 6 times and took your advise to the T.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

The comments under his "story" are getting better, his fan club must have caught up:
"Apache RACING
Sunkin is my hero, he saved a family of RATS from a engine room fire while driving to a charity even after being ejected from a real race boat all in the same DAY!! He then went on to single handedly collect charity funds directly into his own pockets and was gracious enough to pull cash right out these same pockets and buy rounds of drinks for all his good friends while he enlightened them with his VAST knowledge!! Everyone just absolutely loves and praises his expertise , the only naysayers are the children's charity foundation who he bounced the check to that had to sue him to get paid, other than that, WOW, he's THE MAN."
Old 09-04-2013, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 09-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Old 09-05-2013, 07:36 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like they removed the "negative" comments about the con man named Chris Sunkin from the comments section. LOL
Old 09-05-2013, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 699 Likes on 353 Posts

you'll like the comment I made,won't last long but maybe get the editor's attention.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

All the negativity around Sunkin aside, it really isn't that great of an article.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Sunkin would be better off posing as a snake handler in a Pentecostal church in the Appalachia backwaters. I apologize if there are and Pentecostal snake handlers viewing this post.
ed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.