Crash at Lake Cumberland?

Old 09-09-2013, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

RIP boys, you will surely be missed
Old 09-09-2013, 11:55 AM
Registered

My thoughts and prayers go out to their family's.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:56 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

After finding out Saturday morning, I'm still completely lost on what to say.

All I can think about are the decades of time I'd been friends with Brad & all of the times we had together. My buddy Ryan Branch of Joplin was the first person to introce me to Brad & Krissy back when we were like 13, & I'll never forget that. I didn't know Jeff other than a few chance meetings with him, but I feel terrible for him & his family as well,

Maybe I'll be able to come up with something more to say after some time passes, but this is a major loss for a lot of us that spent so much time with Brad.

He was brilliant, & always had time for everyone no matter what kind of boat, car, or lifestyle you lived. He always just wanted to help.

I'll miss him more than I could ever explain.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com
Old 09-09-2013, 12:50 PM
Registered

RIP boys, you will surely be missed
Old 09-09-2013, 01:41 PM
Registered

As a father and husband many prayers to the family's and friends of Brad and Jeff you will be missed!
Old 09-09-2013, 02:55 PM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by BLee

All I can think about are the decades of time I'd been friends with Brad & all of the times we had together. My buddy Ryan Branch of Joplin was the first person to introce me to Brad & Krissy back when we were like 13, & I'll never forget that. I didn't know Jeff other than a few chance meetings with him, but I feel terrible for him & his family as well,

Maybe I'll be able to come up with something more to say after some time passes, but this is a major loss for a lot of us that spent so much time with Brad.

He was brilliant, & always had time for everyone no matter what kind of boat, car, or lifestyle you lived. He always just wanted to help.

Amen brother!
Old 09-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee

Very well said Brandon.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Registered

My families condolence's to the family and friends of whom these two seemed to touch so many... Blue sky's and clear waters,,Brad and Jeff.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:29 PM
Registered

Extremely sad. RIP
Old 09-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

RIP Godspeed I didn't know either of them but I wish I would have had the pleasure.My heart goes out to the family's.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.