Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Godspeed!!
Old 09-07-2013, 01:13 PM
Mac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

People this sucks!! Brad was good as a guy you would ever meet!! I'm freaking sick!!
Old 09-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Registered

Sad news. God bless
Old 09-07-2013, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I am absolutely sick to my stomach. Brad was one of the nicest guys you could know. I feel so horrible. I don't know the other person that was in the boat but my thoughts and prayers go out to all the families
Old 09-07-2013, 01:20 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Godspeed. Very sorry for the families.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:25 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mac
People this sucks!! Brad was good as a guy you would ever meet!! I'm freaking sick!!
Mac, I wasn't sure what to write next and you hit it on the head.

Brad did some minor engine work for my Checkmate this past year, still keeping everything stock, and we took it to Grand in April to check the tune on it. He was simply a cool dude who was easy to talk to and down to earth.

I met Jeff at Brad's shop while they were assembling his engines. An obviously rich guy getting his hands dirty on his engines while wearing work boots, jeans, and a denim jacket. I work at Beechcraft, so we talked planes and boats a bit. His work ethic was obvious.

I'm humble enough to admit I had to cry it out a little this morning. I was overwhelmed by the news.

I love to run hard like most everyone else here, but let's keep ourselves in check out there the best we can. We have to maintain that balance that keeps us enjoying life with those we love. Today puts that in perspective. Godspeed to Jeff and Brad and prayers to their families and friends. I'm still in shock.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hate to hear this for their families, the powerboating community and the LCPR.
Please rest in peace...............
Steve
Old 09-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
I am absolutely sick to my stomach. Brad was one of the nicest guys you could know. I feel so horrible. I don't know the other person that was in the boat but my thoughts and prayers go out to all the families
You are right Gino, an absolute gentleman who would do anything for you!
Old 09-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

My prayers go out to the family and friends of Jeff and Brad.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Keytime
Mac, I wasn't sure what to write next and you hit it on the head.

Brad did some minor engine work for my Checkmate this past year, still keeping everything stock, and we took it to Grand in April to check the tune on it. He was simply a cool dude who was easy to talk to and down to earth.

I met Jeff at Brad's shop while they were assembling his engines. An obviously rich guy getting his hands dirty on his engines while wearing work boots, jeans, and a denim jacket. I work at Beechcraft, so we talked planes and boats a bit. His work ethic was obvious.

I'm humble enough to admit I had to cry it out a little this morning. I was overwhelmed by the news.

I love to run hard like most everyone else here, but let's keep ourselves in check out there the best we can. We have to maintain that balance that keeps us enjoying life with those we love. Today puts that in perspective. Godspeed to Jeff and Brad and prayers to their families and friends. I'm still in shock.
I think a lot of tears have and will be shed from someone who was so respected and admired by those who know him!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.