If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Charter Member Charter Member 1Boatnut's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Titanic & Duct Tape
    New Lenox IL
    "You bought this boat on Sunday? - A friend of mine spoke to the saleman yesterday about this boat and the salesman said it was available. In fact, my friend is scheduled to sea-trial it this weekend".

What's up with that ????????

My Boats:
    38 Jupiter CC, Miss GEICO
    Boca Raton, FL

uuh oh!

no butter please. lg coke

My Boats:
    a small fleet
    east coast/new england

HEY BLACKBUCA, Just out of curiosity, what marina sold you that beautiful CIG????? I have seen that in my travels, but where?????.........

Team Gary
    How long has the boat been on that trailer? Could have put a serious hook in the bottom.

Panama City Panama
    1Boatnut, I signed all of the necessary paperwork on Sunday, August 4th and we worked out the problem with the trailer on Tuesday. I plan on picking up the Top Gun on Sunday, August 11th with a loaner trailer until my new Myco is delivered

velocitoy, I purchased the Top Gun from Lakeport Landing Marina in Lakeport NH .
    a FIRST CLASS OPERATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!! they went above and beyond to make the deal work

Team Gary, I can't say for sure how long the boat was on this trailer. The dealer that sold this boat new thinks it had a new 1997 Myco under it. I have checked the hull to the best of my ability and it looks fine. During the lake test on Sunday we had no trouble getting it over 70 mph and 5200 rpm

Again let me say thanks to all for your posts and ideas, hope to see you all on the water soon

My Boats:
    2002 Top Gun
    Key West, Florida
    Blackbuca, I live in Key West and also own a Top Gun be sure to look me up when you bring that bad boy down here.

Enjoy your boat, it's beautiful

My Boats:
    a small fleet
    east coast/new england

Thumbs up

HEY BLACKBUCA, I knew it!!!!!! LAKEPORT LANDING is 1st class!! Paul Blizzard(sp?), is the owner and runs a tight ship..... Did you deal with him??? From what I understand, he is a top dealer for FORMULA BOATS (numbers wise).......Did he show you his restored MAGNUM?????? (I think it's a magnum)....It's beautiful......How did you like WINNIPESSAUKEE???Now that I'm thinking about this...I think I saw you around 11-ish going through the WEIRS channel on your test ride??????There was a 26 FORCE cat boat with N.Y. registration right behind you???.....Have fun with your new toy!!!!!! Small world.......wouldn't want to paint it tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Boats:
    1997 35' Fountain
    Tinley Park, IL
    Originally posted by MrOffshore's statements like yours that have me looking deep into threads...they keep me rolling on the floor.

Hey, don't be pig...share that popcorn and pass me the Good-n-Plenty's

Could I offer you some Dots and Junior Mints.

Do I possibly know the person that was going to look at this boat. I'll take butter with mine.

Nice boat! Make sure to post some more pictures when you pick it up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123