Brad Smith/ Jeff Asbell T-Shirt Idea

Notices

Brad Smith/ Jeff Asbell T-Shirt Idea

Old 09-12-2013, 02:02 PM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was asked to tell everyone THANK YOU on Krissys behalf for all of the ideas for shirts and stickers, she does have someone in Joplin that has always made Brads shirts and they would like to keep it within that same company as it is a family friend.
I do not think there has been a final design in place as of yet, and that she encourages any input for the design.

Please call 417-438-9742 for all T-shirt orders, proceeds will go directly to the "Bradley Smith Childrens Trust"
Note: You can still order the original shirts in just about any color to match your boat, shoes, shorts, hair.....
Old 09-12-2013, 02:04 PM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dogghouse
Premier, First off I would like to personally thank you for the idea on the memorial T-shirts.
It is a very tragic event and we all have lost a very close friend in the power-boating community. I had the honor of spending the last night with Brad and Jeff on our houseboat in Cumberland. They were close friends and I will cherish that forever.

As far as the T-shirts And stickers Brad's long time designer And his wife Krissy Are already working on them. I was contacted today to ask If they can design the shirts And use there design as a standard. I was also asked if any designs could please go through and be approved by Krissy or Dynamite Graphix in Joplin it would be greatly appreciated.

All proceeds after the cost of material will go to brads children's trust fund.

Thank you guys for understanding. Hopefully our community can come together and flood this company with T- shirt orders.

They can be contacted @ 417-438-9742 Dynamite Graphix
ask for Kaitlin

They also have Smith power T-shirts for sale, Again with the proceeds after cost of material going to the children's fund.

Thank again.
Nate
DoggHouse
haha, I doubled up!
Old 09-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts

Ordered. Nice people. The phone was busy so that's a good sign!
Old 09-12-2013, 06:06 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

[QUOTE=LV;3993550]I was asked to tell everyone THANK YOU on Krissys behalf for all of the ideas for shirts and stickers, she does have someone in Joplin that has always made Brads shirts and they would like to keep it within that same company as it is a family friend.
I do not think there has been a final design in place as of yet, and that she encourages any input for the design.

I want to order a couple of shirts....does anyone know if Dynamite Graphix has a website with the different options? I saw they have a Facebook Page but could not find a website. My thoughts and prayers are will the families.

Thanks!

Mike / SC288
Old 09-13-2013, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I too am interested in shirts and the decals. Boating is a great sport and even in tragedic times like these it's awesome to see the boating community come together. I didn't know Brad nor Jeff but I would assume they would be pleased to see us coming together and helping out there families.
Old 09-13-2013, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Just put in my order for shirts with Dynamite Graphix....they are extremely easy to deal with. RIP Brad and Jeff.
Old 09-13-2013, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by SC288
Just put in my order for shirts with Dynamite Graphix....they are extremely easy to deal with. RIP Brad and Jeff.

Is this for the rememberance shirts? or just the standard Smith Power shirt?
Old 09-13-2013, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts

Standard shirts right now.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by skate
Standard shirts right now.
Thanks bud. I wanted a couple of those as well just wanted to maybe clear up for others too who my call for the rememberance style shirt.
Old 09-13-2013, 11:09 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kaitlin at Dynamite Graphix told me that we can get the Smith Power t-shirts in black or white and with the typical red font in just about any color I want. Brad's favorite was the red, but if anyone wants to match their own boat color, doesn't sound like a problem. The outline is always chrome.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.