Notices

Baltimore

Old 09-12-2013, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Yeah Dave look me up. Ill be home on oct 2 ish.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KRAUSMOTORSPORTS
Btw could that be Coastal Crane co. ?
Yes. If u wouldn't mine pm me if you know anything about them. Seem to be a good company.

Will do icu
Old 09-12-2013, 08:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by KRAUSMOTORSPORTS
Btw could that be Coastal Crane co. ?
Yes. If u wouldn't mine pm me if you know anything about them. Seem to be a good company.

Will do icu
Old 09-12-2013, 09:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by skaterdave
Might be moving near Baltimore. Not familiar the area. The job is in sparrows point. Wheres a nice area to look and hows boating ?
I know where to get great food.chaps pit beef
Old 09-13-2013, 02:29 AM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Originally Posted by I.C.U.Lookin
Boating on the Chesapeake is fantastic. Still my fav place to boat during summer. Red eyes dock bar. Bikini contest every Sunday at 5.

Where to live depends highly on price. Waterfront is virtually untouchable below 500k. Sparrows point will put you right near Dundalk. Don't wanna live in that area. Further up 95 you get some decent areas without crossing key bridge for work everyday.

Dundalk is not horrible horrible, but sparrows point/edgemere/millers island/ft Howard area is night and day difference, should not even be associated with Dundalk. Fells point, canton and fed hill is all decent areas ago go if you like the bar scene. but like anywhere there is def some scenes lol

John jr
Old 09-13-2013, 05:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

You will be near Pasadena or we like to call it, "The Dena". A lot of us power boaters are from The Dena. Many of us are members of the Chesapeake Bay Power Boat Club. Look up our boat club web site as we always have something going on from poker runs, raft ups, get togethers, crab feasts and so on. A lot of waterfront realestate in and around Pasadena. It's only about a 10 to 15 minute drive to Sparrows Point depending how deep in the Dena you go. My wife and I have lived in Pasadena for almost 17 years and love it. You are so close to everything on the water. We live right on the Patapsco River so shoot me a PM if you come out this way and I'd be glad to show you around. Annapolis is another great area that is not too far away. Good luck!

Brad
Old 09-13-2013, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Fenderjack
Dundalk is not horrible horrible, but sparrows point/edgemere/millers island/ft Howard area is night and day difference, should not even be associated with Dundalk. Fells point, canton and fed hill is all decent areas ago go if you like the bar scene. but like anywhere there is def some scenes lol

John jr
I grew up in Pasadena. I knew people in dumdalk. Lol. I personally wouldn't want to live there. I'd still live in the dena if I had too. Wouldn't even live in glen burnie it's went to ****. The plus about Dundalk is capt Harvey's.

I would say when looking at houses stay as close to water as possible for best areas and as far from downtown as possible. I haven't lived there in 8 yrs. left at 25 and 33 now.

It's like anywhere a great area has to border a not so great one. Do your due diligence. Don't trust a realtor. Ride through a potential neighborhood at night on a weekend. Best advice I have. Avoid neighborhoods littered with bail bonds and chicken and waffle places.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:16 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Good dirtbike riding in B-More http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNnrCKi4-js
Old 09-13-2013, 07:23 AM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

I live right by the Old plant ,My neighbor is a boss at one of the crane places I'll find out. I live right on north point creek in edgemere. Nice creek .Some nice houses around me for sale Coastal is about a mile and a half from me..Dad worked at sparrows point and lived down there we been here 42 years john jr
Old 09-13-2013, 07:45 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 486 Likes on 225 Posts

Originally Posted by Biggus
Good dirtbike riding in B-More http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNnrCKi4-js
This one of the neighborhoods you do not want to move into too.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.