Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT: Texas A&M Recruiting Prospects (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/30329-ot-texas-m-recruiting-prospects.html)

Risk Taker 08-06-2002 11:45 AM

OT: Texas A&M Recruiting Prospects

TEXAS A&M 2002 FOOTBALL RECRUITING PROSPECTS

AGGIE ATHLETIC OFFICE NEWS RELEASE - NEW TEAM
RECRUITS

Wayfroy P. Jackson: 6' 6", 215 lbs. Wide Receiver.

Hottest prospect from Arkansas in the last ten years. Loves music. Will demand a mini-cassette in his helmet. Holds world record for the most "you knows" during an interview (62 in one minute). Wayfroy can print his complete name.

Cletis Quinticious Jenkins: 6' 3", 220 lbs. Running.

Set state scoring record out of Melrose High School, Charlotte, N.C. Also led the state in burglaries, but has only 9 convictions. He has been clocked at 4.2 seconds in the 40 yard dash with a 19" TV under each arn.

Roosevelt "Dude" Dansell: 6' 1", 195 lbs. Running Back.

From Tyler, Texas. Has processed hair and imitates Billy Dee Williams very well. Before he signed his letter of intent, he wanted the school to change colors to chartreuse and pink. Listed his church preference as.. "red brick".

Woodrow Lee Washington: 6' 8", 310 lbs. Tackle.

From a 3rd generation welfare family. At 19 he's the oldest of 21
children. Mother claims Woodrow and child number 9 have the same father. He has a manslaughter trial pending, but feels he will be found innocent because "The dude said something bad "bout my Momma." On his entrance form, he listed his I.Q. as
20 - 20.

Willie "Night Train" Smith: 6' 4", 225 lbs. Quarterback.

Born on an Amtrack train. Birth certificate indicates he is 27
years old. Thinks the "N" on Nebraska's helmets stands for "Nowledge", but still meets A & M's stringent entrance requirements. Insists on wearing number 32 jersey since
it matches his score on his College Entrance Exam.

Tyrone "Python" Peoples: 6' 10", 228 lbs. WideReceiver.

Has a pending paternity suit and two rape trials, but hopes none
of his other 9 victims will file charges. Tyrone had already signed letters of intent with six other colleges, but was also willing to sign with us. Likes women and Cadillacs. Thinks Taco Bell is the Mexican Telephone Company.

Abdul Hasheen Abba Ali: 6' 10", 305 lbs. Guard.

Played high school ball under the name Sylvester LeRoy Jones. Abdul thinks Sherlock Holmes is a housing project in Houston. Doesn't know the meaning of the word "fear" (Doesn't know the meaning of two many other words, either).

Sydwayz 08-06-2002 11:51 AM

LOL!! Too Funny!!
:D :D :D

Tbonepmp 08-06-2002 11:55 AM

MAN O' MAN.....

:D :D :D

Chris288 08-06-2002 12:06 PM

your asking for a whole world of HURT about this one Risk...

If this doesn't bring them out of the woodwork, I dont know what will..

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

tanned fat looks better 08-06-2002 12:06 PM

To bad they are in the Big 12 with Nebraska, Colorado, Oklahoma, and Texas finishing ahead of them.

bajabob38 08-06-2002 01:19 PM

:D :D :D :D

eyezlee 08-06-2002 01:44 PM

This reminds me, there are only 26 days left until we (Oklahoma) begin our national championship run.

mopower 08-06-2002 04:03 PM

The saddest part is:( :( :( ...it's probably the truth:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Waterfoul 08-06-2002 11:35 PM

Sounds about right for you "southern" schools. :p :p Can you say E-B-O-N-I-C-S??? Better yet, can you spell it????

Sorry, my northern ultra liberal schooling bringing out the best/worst in me.

Go Blue!!!

OkieTunnel 08-06-2002 11:59 PM

Your "northern" boys can spell. Our "southern" boys can play ball. :) :) :)