Marinas in Jacksonville, FL >

Marinas in Jacksonville, FL

Notices

Marinas in Jacksonville, FL

Old 10-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Marinas in Jacksonville, FL

I'm just wondering which marina in Jacksonville I can launch at? How much does the launch cost? Would any of them let you have your trailer their for the week? The hotel that I would like to stay at there would not be any parking for my trailer. It's right by the Jacksonville Landing. Checked it out on google maps. I prefer to go with marina rather than a state park. Because it's lesser crowded and most likely they will have a dock. Or if you need assistance someone from the marina they can help you out. This would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:38 PM
Registered

No marinas really in downtown. You can leave your boat docked at the Landing, but no security. There is also a public slip only marina by Metro Park, but again, no security. Your best bet is Arlington Marina. You could launch your boat right next door for free and use their gated parking lot and docks or pay them to forklift launch. It is about 5 min. away from the Landing by boat. They have fuel. River City Brewery is across the river from the Landing and has gas and docking, but I do not know the details. They only have a public ramp that is not secure. Not real good for large boats.

Last edited by mmartin; 10-03-2013 at 09:40 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:00 PM
Registered

Thank you for letting me know.