Notices

yo BIGGUS

Old 08-07-2002, 06:05 PM
cartman

Angry yo BIGGUS

Talked with Fallon today to set up a time to look at the boat.He didn't seem like he really wanted to sell the boat said 20k is the bottom line and if he didn't get 20 he's not interested in selling [ has had offers previously] boat has been out of water for 4 years and is full of leaves,grime, critters? Thanks for the tip but I'm going to keep looking.He does not want to deal and this boat isn't going anywhere fast.

Old 08-07-2002, 06:55 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

I hear ya Jeff, that boat isn`t worth 20k for sure!

It`s a shame because the boat will not sell at that price and it will sit for much longer time and deteriorate even worse.

Probably best to stay away, even if you did get it for 12k i`m pretty sure it would need an entire going over.

I`m sure that some of these folks know of several 28 Cigs that are reasonably priced and better maintained.

Are you guys coming up this weekend?

Kurt.
Old 08-07-2002, 07:42 PM
cartman

Yes we will be up fri nite. A member from the board just e mailed me some pics of a MINT 28 for sale that has been totally gone through, new everything including trailer but a little more than I was expecting to spend it is turn key something to think about.

Old 08-07-2002, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cartman,

Do you have any pics of Fallon's boat? Also, I'm curious what the other boat is...

Is it all white with 350 MAG MPIs and Bravos??? If so, I know the guy who redid that boat
Old 08-07-2002, 09:28 PM
cartman

Sean I don't have any pics of his boat, but I think the porta poti is still full from the last ride 4 years ago it is scumy not worth the asking price or even half and after talking to him wouldn't want to deal. the other is white with blue stripes 350's and trs's I think it was advertised on thunderboat web site also.