Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
ok, whos ebay listing is this? check out the spelling in the item condition. lol >

ok, whos ebay listing is this? check out the spelling in the item condition. lol

Notices

ok, whos ebay listing is this? check out the spelling in the item condition. lol

Old 10-09-2013, 11:02 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Wobble
No chit? Anglia's rock. You will need a seriously narrowed 9" to fit one of those. I know where a fairly complete tube frame anglia drag car is if you are interested.
i already built my chassis, i have a 496 blower motor, w th400 & a trans breake, bought a nascar 9" third member with 5.99 gears and a detroit locker, going to run a 4 link. fatman must II ifs front end with a 31x15x15 rear slick... im running my 4 link at 18", the 9" is gonna be about 25" wide. lol im starting on the body work in the am...

this one light car, i can lift the body shell and oem frame with one hand at the rear of the car, the engine is gonna be set back about a foot! i think it will pull wheelies on the street.

im in colombia so i can run non dot rubber, i run slicks on my ktm rc8, and husaberg sumo too. lol im doing the anglia on the cheap in my garage, cuz i am building a 67 pro touring camaro at the same time. im bringing the camaro down in about 2 weeks with both of the mantas i bought... the camaro is really gonna be a beast, 800hp pump gas shafiroff 540, th56 6spd, 12 bolt 3.73, full DSE subframe and quad link, 10 pt cage, baer brakes... 335/30/18 rear tire.... all my parts are in my container to finish them other than gauges and a few other odds and ends i will pick up while im in the states next week...

whats left of the drag car? does it have a fiberglass flip front end? you have contact info for the owner? i welded all my front sheet metal together, to make a flip front, but i think it would be lighter in fiberglass. thx, rm
Old 10-09-2013, 11:03 PM
Registered

Received 4,286 Likes on 1,237 Posts

HEY!
That dude went to high School for 6 years!! He aint no dummy!
Old 10-09-2013, 11:15 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
HEY!
That dude went to high School for 6 years!! He aint no dummy!
but he only made it to the second grade... 5 times.. he learned how to use a shovel early...

i tell that to a lot of the colombia chicks i go out with, that are almost as intelligent as a bag of sand, "you better teach your kids how to work a shovel at an early age". lmao
Old 10-10-2013, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 448 Posts

Originally Posted by ratman
just happened top be looking for a 9" rear for a pro street anglia im building, saw this add and lmao... it was so fumy i had to share... whats sucks is they let people this stupid vote. lol
...and propagate
Old 10-10-2013, 12:05 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ratman
i already built my chassis, i have a 496 blower motor, w th400 & a trans breake, bought a nascar 9" third member with 5.99 gears and a detroit locker, going to run a 4 link. fatman must II ifs front end with a 31x15x15 rear slick... im running my 4 link at 18", the 9" is gonna be about 25" wide. lol im starting on the body work in the am...

this one light car, i can lift the body shell and oem frame with one hand at the rear of the car, the engine is gonna be set back about a foot! i think it will pull wheelies on the street.

im in colombia so i can run non dot rubber, i run slicks on my ktm rc8, and husaberg sumo too. lol im doing the anglia on the cheap in my garage, cuz i am building a 67 pro touring camaro at the same time. im bringing the camaro down in about 2 weeks with both of the mantas i bought... the camaro is really gonna be a beast, 800hp pump gas shafiroff 540, th56 6spd, 12 bolt 3.73, full DSE subframe and quad link, 10 pt cage, baer brakes... 335/30/18 rear tire.... all my parts are in my container to finish them other than gauges and a few other odds and ends i will pick up while im in the states next week...

whats left of the drag car? does it have a fiberglass flip front end? you have contact info for the owner? i welded all my front sheet metal together, to make a flip front, but i think it would be lighter in fiberglass. thx, rm
I know the car is still there, glass front, straight six with massive nitrous, held some kind of nhra record for a long time . I see if my number for him is still good.