Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Comanche Pic (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/30409-comanche-pic.html)

SLINGSHOT 08-07-2002 02:02 PM

another

1 Attachment(s)
drives

SLINGSHOT 08-07-2002 02:06 PM

another

1 Attachment(s)
side

chrker 08-07-2002 02:43 PM

Very cool boat sling.

-Chris

sean stinson 08-07-2002 02:57 PM

Re: sean sean sean

Originally posted by SLINGSHOT
your a very bad boy
Bro I have found the girl of my dreams; remember the girl from Texas I told you about? This is the only one in my life ever that has left me speechless. Well I just had an hour long conversation again with her and let me tell you moving out of Cali especially Orange County is big points for me. So you see our new deal was really meant to be. Tell Nick no I'm not on the killer crack either. I'll call you soon as I need the address where you need things shipped too.

Sean

Jayl13 08-07-2002 02:59 PM

Hey Sling,
Now you KNOW im going to have to show up and kick your ass you realize this right?
No contrats man, Good deal I hope?
Looks Killer from front to back, Love the drive colors as well (sort of look like my engine color)
Good luck with it
BTW what HP and brand engines are those?
and are those custom covers for the flame arrestors and carbs???
damn talk about no expense spared in that project.
Ike, you jealous?
(Oh mighty one has nothing to be jealous about!!!!!)
Jason

SLINGSHOT 08-07-2002 03:08 PM

thanks jay

Originally posted by Jayl13
Hey Sling,
Now you KNOW im going to have to show up and kick your ass you realize this right?
Looks Killer from front to back, Love the drive colors as well (sort of look like my engine color)
Good luck with it
Ike, you jealous?
Jason

they are 705ci,1200hp cobras which I am having completely rebuit, Pretty much the plan is to strip and rebuild,refurbish or replace everything including paintjob, interior,motors, drives until it is a complete showpiece!(the drives and gimbals are coming apart and I am powdercoating them candy purple...I know that much so far)

and as far as IKE being jealous...he better not thats a f...ing bad ass ride he's got

the air cleaners are avail from eickert and a couple other guys

Ike 08-07-2002 05:01 PM

Originally posted by Jayl13
Hey Sling,
Good luck with it
Ike, you jealous?
Jason

Jason it's Oh Holy One and I am jealous until mike has to fill it up:D

SLINGSHOT 08-07-2002 06:13 PM

anyone know of any good deals on

tanker trucks full of hi test

Jassman 08-07-2002 06:18 PM

Congrats Slingshot, one awesome looking ride, great colors, I like the purple.:D

Secret F233 08-08-2002 12:18 AM

HOLY:eek: :eek: :eek: Man she's so fine Sling. Thats one Awesome Comanche bud Lets see some photos of her runing so i can get some new backgrounds on my PC:D :D :cool: