Little Fun On Cayuga Lake NY, >

Little Fun On Cayuga Lake NY,

Notices

Little Fun On Cayuga Lake NY,

Old 10-13-2013, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Little Fun On Cayuga Lake NY,

Well this last weekend we got together with a few guys from the Finger Lakes Region of NY, A BIG thanks goes out to Kelly O for getting this together. Met a few new guys, saw some familiar faces. We had a blast, Here's a few pics from the cell phones,,

At the launch getting ready with the Mean Streak,

Flat,

What colors

Clear water??

ya were weird,

and just like that the sun has set on our 2013 Season,

I was a tad nervous about towing the 303 with my 05 Sierra but she actually did just fine
Old 10-13-2013, 08:50 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice pics, thanks! I repacked my trailer bearings. Does that count as boating?
Old 10-13-2013, 11:07 PM
Registered

Damn I forgot how beautiful that lake was I grew up less than 2 miles from that lake.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:14 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Thanks for posting those pics and for coming over for a fun day Sam.

Great group of people and we enjoyed some stellar fall weather. Too bad so many had winterized already, they missed a perfect day of boating with friends. Sure they will feel some regret mid-winter as they remember that perfect day they did not get the boat out to enjoy.

Received a few shots from our pilot, will wait to see how the vids came out and get some posted. Will wait to see the quality of his work before revealing his boater identity ! Pics/vids or not, it was fun to have the plane running with us down the lake.

We will have to do this again as I am sure many more would like to come enjoy our lake.
Old 10-14-2013, 08:06 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Kelly O

Great group of people and we enjoyed some stellar fall weather. Too bad so many had winterized already, they missed a perfect day of boating with friends. Sure they will feel some regret mid-winter as they remember that perfect day they did not get the boat out to enjoy.

Received a few shots from our pilot, will wait to see how the vids came out and get some posted. Will wait to see the quality of his work before revealing his boater identity ! Pics/vids or not, it was fun to have the plane running with us down the lake.

We will have to do this again as I am sure many more would like to come enjoy our lake.

Count us in!
Old 10-14-2013, 10:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a great day! Kelly thanks so much for organizing this run. The plane flying overhead was great, what an experience. Also a big thank you to everyone from helping us to launch and giving us power steering fluid to making sure we made it back to the launch ok and helping us dock on one engine with no power steering (turns out we blew a seal on one of the port steering rams).

Great pics Sam and thanks again for the help! Be very happy with the 10.5 mpg with that Sierra! I figured I burned more fuel in the truck than the boat this weekend! We took a few of those self pics as well, what a great day! So much fun! Anita took some pics with her phone I will try to post them up!

We are looking forward to the 2nd annual "Holy Cow!" run next year, hoping the weather is a good next year! Great to meet some very nice people and see some great boats!

If we get one more decent weekend day we are going to try for a wine tour by the water. What a beautiful lake, thanks for showing it to us Kelly.

Last edited by 82predictor; 10-14-2013 at 10:40 PM.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:41 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,053 Likes on 277 Posts

Got a seat for me?
Hope you had a great summer, see ya soon
Old 10-19-2013, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

From the clear blue of the western sky, comes Sky King and his trusty side kick Clipper.
Attached Thumbnails Little Fun On Cayuga Lake NY,-sky-king-spying.jpg  
Old 10-19-2013, 07:30 PM
Registered

Looks like you guys had a good time, i also went out for one last run the past weekend. Couldn't ask for better weather in upstate ny for the time of year
Old 10-20-2013, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
From the clear blue of the western sky, comes Sky King and his trusty side kick Clipper.
He never told me YOU were in the co-pilot chair !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.