Top  questions on the docks >

Top questions on the docks

Notices

Top questions on the docks

Old 10-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Joe
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love the how fast does that thing go questions...I don't tell them a speed anymore(non boater people anyway, they just don't understand, there Smart car can go that fast), this is what I told the last 2 guys... I can't tell you a speed because if it ever got out how fast this thing is my insurance company would drop me like a hot potato, but I will tell you this much, when I do take her out, I get in the bolster and wedge myself in there, strap on these 2 cables that are called safety lanyards, and what they do shut the boat down, if you ever get (and I like using this word) EJECTED, love the look on there faces ( again non boater people) and last I show them my life jackets, I have lifelines and my inflatable one, now we all know the lifelines are better than the inflatable ones, but again the (non boater people) are fascinated by the inflatable one, they can't believe inflates automatically when it hits the water, and after my little presentation, the last guy had this stupid look on his face, and than says holy Jesus that thing is like the space shuttle, its got to be fast, and do you have an oxygen tank, for when you get EJECTED... maybe I better leave the ejection part out of my store..
Old 10-15-2013, 02:10 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 399 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by tcwcar
I love the how fast does that thing go questions...I don't tell them a speed anymore(non boater people anyway, they just don't understand, there Smart car can go that fast), this is what I told the last 2 guys... I can't tell you a speed because if it ever got out how fast this thing is my insurance company would drop me like a hot potato, but I will tell you this much, when I do take her out, I get in the bolster and wedge myself in there, strap on these 2 cables that are called safety lanyards, and what they do shut the boat down, if you ever get (and I like using this word) EJECTED, love the look on there faces ( again non boater people) and last I show them my life jackets, I have lifelines and my inflatable one, now we all know the lifelines are better than the inflatable ones, but again the (non boater people) are fascinated by the inflatable one, they can't believe inflates automatically when it hits the water, and after my little presentation, the last guy had this stupid look on his face, and than says holy Jesus that thing is like the space shuttle, its got to be fast, and do you have an oxygen tank, for when you get EJECTED... maybe I better leave the ejection part out of my store..
Just say in case you get an ERECTION which is the more likely of the two anyway ......

Last edited by the deep; 10-15-2013 at 02:14 PM.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:47 PM
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I get this all the time at the gas station. Where do you run that thing at there's no ocean around here.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:56 PM
Registered

Another one I get frequently... How much does it hold? 2-100gal tanks. Wow! How much to fill it up?... Sign says xxx per gallon, do the math.

The hybrid people with the Obummer sticker are the best. They just sit and leer at me the truck and boat. I actually had an older guy tell me how irresponsible I was for future generations. LOL!
Old 10-15-2013, 05:07 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Amazing how similar many of these comments are. I have a feeling it's the same dude driving all around the country F'n with all of us.....
The best comment was from PowerPlay J. Come in and tie up both pumps. Love it.
My biggest problem is I always think of the great responses long after the conversation is over........
Old 10-15-2013, 06:59 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 150 Likes on 62 Posts

Forgot one

It only holds 5-6? Yep... My buddy's wake boat holds 12.... Good for him
Old 10-15-2013, 07:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pantera572
Amazing how similar many of these comments are. I have a feeling it's the same dude driving all around the country F'n with all of us.....
The best comment was from PowerPlay J. Come in and tie up both pumps. Love it.
My biggest problem is I always think of the great responses long after the conversation is over........
Never do it to be a dik. It saves a ton of time at the pump though.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 1,355 Likes on 754 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
Another one I get frequently... How much does it hold? 2-100gal tanks. Wow! How much to fill it up?... Sign says xxx per gallon, do the math.

The hybrid people with the Obummer sticker are the best. They just sit and leer at me the truck and boat. I actually had an older guy tell me how irresponsible I was for future generations. LOL!
I need one of those stickers for my boat!
Old 10-15-2013, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Typical how fast, what engine size I tell them 598 cubic inch you hear them mumbling as they walk away. A few weeks ago the wife was inside getting ice and heard one clerk say to the other he just put more gas in that flippin boat than my check will be this week . She would really blow a gasket if a big one pulled in empty.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
I actually had an older guy tell me how irresponsible I was for future generations. LOL!
I had some lady pull that on me. I thanked her for doing her best to save fuel so there was more for me to burn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.